Part 2: The neglectment and the heartbreak.

{2 years later}

Every since Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya and Tsunade returned, Naruto has been forgotten. At first Naruto thought they were just tired but no. They done it by their own choice. To escape the loneliness she feels, she goes to Kakashi. Kakashi wasn't happy with the decision that Minato has made. He hates Minato with passion. 

Naruto became an Anbu a year ago. Anbu Dragon. She was happy to be in the same team as Kakashi. She's in the Bingo Book and her bounty is about a million under Kakashi. She's known as the Black Dragon. 

Now onto the story, I guess.

Naruto walked out of her room and her screaming. She rushed downstairs and saw her mother and grandmother fangirling whereas her father and godfather are smiling. 

"W-What's going on?" asked Naruto. Like usual, she was ignored. 

"I can't believe it. A child. A grandchild. I cannot wait," smiled Tsunade. Naruto's heart clinched in pain. She walked out of the estate and went straight to the Hatake estate. To make things even more worse for Naruto, she saw Kakashi bringing a girl into his house. A girl! Not her, someone else. Her heart clinched in pain even more. Tears rolled down her eyes. She teleported away from the house and went to the Hokage mountain, where she doesn't have to worry. 

"Love? What even is it? Is it warmth? Is it cold? Why do we even need to feel love?" Naruto asked herself before sleeping on the 2nd Hokage's face. 

{With Kakashi}

"You need to stop worrying, Kakashi. She's going to say yes either way," said an Uchiha girl. 

"Yeah but Rukia, what if she doesn't. It'll break me," said Kakashi. Rukia sighed.

"You're worse then my father," groaned Rukia.

"What does Uncle Fugaku even has to do with any of this?" asked Kakashi.

"Mum told me a story on how dad proposed to mum. She said he was nervous and was worried that she'll say no. But look at them now, they're happily married. So get out there and go to Naruto. You, out of everyone, should know how her life has become. Especially since her family doesn't recognise her anymore," said Rukia. Kakashi sighed and hugged his cousin.

"Thanks Rukia," said Kakashi. He let go and left the house looking for Naruto, but he couldn't find her. 

"Huh? She must be on a mission," said Kakashi but something in his gut told him otherwise. 

It's been 4 days and Naruto is ignoring Kakashi. Every time Kakashi even tries to speak with Naruto, she ignores him. When he sits next to her, she gets up and moves away. When he grabs her wrist, she pulls away. When he tries to hug her, she disappears. Everything he tries to do, she ignores him. 

Kakashi went to the training grounds and saw Naruto throwing rocks into the water. He masks his chakra and sneaks up on her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulls her to his chest. Naruto's eyes widened as she tries to struggle out of his grip. Kakashi raises a brow, not understanding why she's like this.

"Babe, what's wrong?" asked Kakashi. Naruto's eyes narrowed at the water.

"Don't call me that, Hatake," growled Naruto. Kakashi's eyes widened. 

"N-Naruto?" he asked. Naruto struggles even more.

"Let me go, Hatake," growled Naruto. Kakashi just tighten his hold on her.

"What's wrong? Naruto, I can't help you if you're not telling me," said Kakashi with worry in his voice. 

"Why would you care?!" cried Naruto. Tears dripped down her face. Kakashi's breath got caught in his throat.

"Why? Why would you even care? Everyone I love, just hurts me even more. Why should I tell you my problem?" asked Naruto.

"Because, I'm your boyfriend and I love you," said Kakashi with love. Naruto scoffed.

"Boyfriend? Huh, never knew I had one," said Naruto. Kakashi's eyes widened.

"W-What? What do you mean by 'never knew I had one'. Naruto, I'm your boyfriend. We've been dating for 2 years," said Kakashi. Naruto chuckled drily.

"Really? If you're my 'boyfriend', as you put it, then where were you when I needed you the most, 4 days ago?" asked Naruto.

"H-Huh?" asked Kakashi, not understanding.

"That night, my whole family has now forgotten my existence. My 'mother' is pregnant and my 'grandmother' acted like she never had a grandchild before. So, Hatake, where were you, that night?" asked Naruto. 

"At my house," said Kakashi.

"With who?" asked Naruto. Kakashi raised a brow.

"With who?" repeated Kakashi.

"You brought a girl round your house. An Uchiha girl for that matter. Though I don't blame you. She was beautiful," said Naruto. Kakashi's eyes widened in realisation.

"Naruto, that girl. She my cousin. I needed to talk to her because I was stuck with something," said Kakashi panicking. Naruto finally got out of Kakashi's grip. She was about to teleport away but Kakashi's hand grabbed her wrist into a tight lock.

"How can I believe you?" asked Naruto. She turned around. Kakashi's breath hitched in his throat. Tears running down his girlfriend's face. Her blue eyes held heartbroken. Kakashi tooked a deep breath and pulled his mask down. He touched Naruto's cheek, with his other hand, and whipped the tear. He leaned in and kissed Naruto genitally. Naruto's eyes widened. 

"Why is he doing this? Just to pin point his point? Because he wants me to love him again so he can break my heart again?" thought Naruto. Her heart broke once she saw Kakashi's tears. He split the kiss and hugged Naruto with all of his might.

"You're the girl I need. Rukia is just my cousin. Hell, she even has a boyfriend. Naruto, I need you in my life. I'm not sure how I'll survive without you. You're the light in my darkness. You're the yang to my yin. You're my whole world. And I need to ask you this one question," said Kakashi. Naruto's heart beated faster as Kakashi went on one knee and brought out a black box. Her breath was stuck in her throat as he opened the lid to reveal a beautiful, expensive, silver, engagement ring. 

"Will you marry me?" asked Kakashi.