Part 3

"Will you marry me?"

"I.. er.... um," Naruto was lost for words. Kakashi just smiled at her, looking into her eyes. 

"Even after I ignored you... you still want to marry me?" asked Naruto. Kakashi got up and rested his head on her forehead.

"It was just a misunderstanding, Naruto. These things happen. So what is your answer?" asked Kakashi. Naruto smiled happily, her eyes watered as she hugged him. 

"Y-Yes!" cried Naruto. Kakashi smiled giddily. He kissed her forehead and grabbed her hand. He slid the engagement ring on her finger and kissed her hand.

"I love you Naruto," smiled Kakashi. 

"I love you too, Kakashi," smiled Naruto. 

{A month later}. 

Naruto was sitting in her room with her hand squeezing her chest. In her other hand held a thermometer. Tears travelled down her cheeks as she panicked. She held the door open and close from her fiancee walking through the door.

"Naru, I'm home," called Kakashi. Naruto's breath stayed in her tight throat. She heard his footsteps coming up the stairs. The bathroom door opened and revealed a worn out Kakashi. His eyes widened as he saw Naruto's position. He walked in front of her and hugged her. 

"Naru? What's wrong?" asked Kakashi. Naruto still didn't make a sound. Kakashi looked into her eyes that held worry, fear and joyment. 

"Naruto?" asked Kakashi. Naruto gulped and gave Kakashi the thermometer. Kakashi raised a brow. He tooked the meter and looked at the small screen. His whole world stopped. 

"N-Naruto. W-What does it mean when it has two lines?" asked Kakashi. Naruto didn't say anything, just held her stomach. Kakashi got the hint and smiled. He hugged Naruto and cried on her shoulder.

"We're going to be parents," whispered Naruto. 

"Better parents than your's, that is," Kakashi whispered back. All of Naruto's worry and fear disappeared as she hugged Kakashi back. 

"I love you, Kashi-kun," smiled Naruto.

"I love you too, Uzu-hime," smiled Kakashi. Naruto blushed once she heard that nickname again. Kakashi chuckled. 

{1 year and 3 months later}

Naruto and Kakashi has been busy with their child. It's been 4 months since their son, Craig. It's not that's he naughty but he's just a troublemaker. 

"Kashi, can you get Craig from his nap?" asked Naruto as she started doing dinner. Kakashi sighed and went to their son's room. His walls are blue with yellow stars. He has a crib, a toy box, a bed for when he grows up, a desk, a wardrobe and a bean bag. Kakashi walked over to his son's crib and picked up the sleeping baby. 

"Craig," said Kakashi. Craig done a tiny yawn before looking at his father. A pair of blue eyes locked with mismatch red and black eyes. 

"How was your nap?" asked Kakashi. Craig smiled. 

"I guess that it was alright," said Kakashi. He brought Craig downstairs. 

"I brought him," smiled Kakashi. Craig's arms reached out to Naruto.

"Mama," giggled Craig. Kakashi and Naruto was shocked. Naruto awed. Kakashi smiled. He handed Craig to Naruto as he finished off dinner. Naruto gave Craig his bottle. 

"Who would've thought that Craig's first words would be 'mama'," said Kakashi.

"Hm. I hope his seconds words are 'papa' or close to that," smiled Naruto. As if Craig heard he pushed the bottle away.

"Da!" smiled Craig. Kakashi had a tint of red on his cheeks. Naruto giggled and tickled Craig. Such a lovely moment.