13

September 17, 2018
(Funeral)

"Dane Analise Hampton, daughter of Analyn Del Rosario and George Michaels

"Dane Analise Hampton, daughter of Analyn Del Rosario and George Michaels. Dane was the mother of two.. Bree'Lynn Hernandez (youngest daughter) and Bailey Renee Hernandez (eldest daughter). She also looked after her late husband (Peter Hernandez Sr.) son, Peter Hernandez Jr. known as Bruno Mars. Dane is now leaving her loving husband John Hampton, two daughters, a step son, and grandchild on the way."

After the funeral

Bree's POV:

I sat in my room, everyone else was downstairs talking and sharing their memories they had with my mom. I didn't want to be around anyone, I needed to clear my head after today.

"Hey babe, need some company?" Jahseh spoke as he walked in my room. I turned around and looked at him, I was still crying even though the funeral was an hour ago and she died days ago, I was still hurt and grieving, I couldn't help it. He walked over towards me and wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back.

"I know it hurt baby, we all gotta be strong and move on together. I don't want you to be up here all alone crying to yourself, you need to be around your friends and family. I just want to see you smile babes, smile for your mama and papa," he explained. "I know.. I'm sorry... I just can't get over the fact that she gone just like that," I replied as I looked up at him. He leaned over and kissed his soft lips against my forehead, "I know baby.. just try and come downstairs for me, but if you end up needing space let me know," I stated. "Ok, thank you for always being here... I thought you were going to hate me because left without a word," I told him. He squat down to my level and looked me in my eyes, "I would never hate you, if you needed your space, I will always understand that. I'm going to always love you no matter what," he explained with a smile and I cracked a small smile.

"Glad that I made you smile," he softly chuckled and I giggled a little. "Lets go downstairs," he said as he stood up, held onto my hand, I got up from the bed and followed him downstairs.

"Awww baby," Melina said as she tried to hold onto, but her big pregnant belly was in the way. "Thanks for coming," I spoke. "I was going to come regardless, Mama Dane was my mother too," she smiled and so did I think, then I placed my hands on her stomach, "I wait to see you," I said speaking to her big belly and she smiled.

"Bree!" Kathy mid shouted as her, Candy, Jailyn, and Kaylee walked my way and gave me a group hug. "Hi guys, thanks for coming," I told them. "Shut up, we were gonna come regardless," Candy spoke. "See I already told you," Melina spoke. "When are you due anyway?" Kaylee asked. "Supposably in a week," she stated. "Omg, are you having a baby shower, I want to buy the baby some things and clothes and you name it," Jailyn stated.