Bullies and Opposites

Louis’ P.O.V

It was the first day of school. I was actually looking forward to it! Not because it was school or anything… mainly because I hadn’t hit anyone for 2 months and I was itching to punch someone in the face. Thank god my family didn’t know what I did at school! She never got any of the letters the school would send her. I would always say she was away for work, and that my guardian was Max George, one of my best mates.

I climbed out of my car, yes I can drive I’m 18, and strolled into the school. Sixth form is really boring. I hate this place! After shoving a few kids out the way on my way to the sixth form block, I found my friends Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Jay McGuiness and Siva Kaneswarren. We were pretty much the bad boys of the school, although I was top of course. We made our way to form, registered, and split up for our first class. Maths. Urgh.

Nathan’s P.O.V

‘Bye Mum!’ I shouted as I left the house to walk to school. I pressed play on my iPod and listened to Boyz2Men on my journey. At the gates I met my friends Tom Parker and Niall Horan. After form we made our way to our first lesson. Thank God we hadn’t bumped into Tomlinson and his crew!

Unfortunately, I had maths with him first. I was 17, and really shouldn’t be in this year, but I was moved up due to high grades and maturity. Although, this meant Louis loved to pick on me. And when I say loved, I mean LOVED.

Louis’ P.O.V

I walked into class 10 minutes late as usual. The teacher didn’t mind as he was used to it by now. I sat down in my usual seat when…