The weird potion

Mumbo had been hanging out with Grian and Iskall for awhile,it was quite fun cracking up some jokes with them while walking around the shopping district. While walking around cub had set up a new shop.In the shop it had a variety of potions,all of them couldn't kill you. At least cub hoped.

While looking through the potions grain spotted a weird potion,it was changing colors and very liniment.

"Hey cub what does this potion do?" Grian asked as he spotted a lever in the shop and started to pull on it several times even though it did nothing.

"Oh that's supposed to be a potion that's supposed to help find certain types of ore,so far that one is only made to find redstone nothing else" as soon as the words redstone came out of cub's mouth he had mumbo's full attention.

"Does it work yet?or you know how effective is it?" He asked wondering.He's been using a lot of redstone lately and was in need of more redstone,but since basically every shop was out of stock of redstone he needed to go find his own.

"I've only tried a little of it,but it seems to work so far,if you want I'll give you a spare one I made a couple minutes ago,tell me how successful it is when you use it though.Cub said handing Mumbo the potion.

"Alright" Mumbo said grabbing it a bit excited.

"Are you sure it won't kill him?" Iskall asked a bit suspicious of the potion.

"Nah it won't kill him,if it is to do harm to him I'll most likely just make him throw up..at least i hope" cub very quickly said the last part earning a small laugh from Iskall.
——————————————————————

The hermits has decided to go off back to their homes and there mumbo now decided it was time to try out the potion. He grabbed a pick axe and headed down a mining tunnels had created. Once he got to the bottom he drank the potion,it took awhile for the effects to reach him,but once it did it was surreal.

Red stone in his vision had been highlighted red,He started to wonder if cub had put drugs of some sorts into the potion,but once he started mining towards the red highlighted parts sure enough there was red stone there.

He kept mining for what seemed hours until finally the potion had runout. During the time he'd gotten at least half an inventory full of red stone.It was a dream for him,he started to head up tunnel sweating a bit too much for howling he'd been down in the mine.

Once he got back up he put all the red stone he'd gotten in a chest and headed towards his room.He took all his clothes off and switched into his pajamas and slid into bed.Before going to sleep he made a note to himself that he was gonna ask cub to make more of those potions.

———————————————————————-

It was now morning.

Mumbo woke up and stretched out a bit.
He needed to go to cub's potion shop to go tell him the results.While he was in bed he felt something was off but didn't know what. His chest felt a little heavy,but that was most likely because of the mining.

He got out of bed and looked into his mirror and now he truly realized why his chest felt a little heavy.

The potion had turned mumbo into a girl.

He now had longer black hair that seemed to grow extremely quickly thanks to the plot. He looked at himself and was shocked but he had to admit.He did look attractive as hell.

He quickly went to dress putting on some pants and his normal tuxedo clothing,though thanks to his female body,his clothes now seemed to be a bit too big for him. He went out anyways letting his hair whip through the air trying to make it quickly to cub's potion shop without anyone seeing him.

As he was walking around the shopping district he finally found cub's shop,quickly stepped inside.

"Cub your potion did something to me!"mumbo calles out,but realized cub wasn't even in his shop.At this time he also now realized that his voice had also changed. It was honestly weird being a girl thoughts started to go through his mind when he heard someone land on the outside of the shop.

"Hey cub I've come to deliver your empty bottles- oh uh hey! Um are you a new hermit here?erm I didn't think we added a new guy- I mean girl to the server hahaha um-uh my names Scar yours?" Scar said scanning mumbo from top to bottom it realizing it was mumbo at all. Scar had a bit of blush forming on his cheeks and Mumbo couldn't help,but just sorta laugh at scar for this. Scar was confused to why this girl was laughing at him and was a bit confused.

"Um scar I know this might be a bit hard to believe,but's it's me Mumbo yesterday cub gave me a red stone potion and it turned me into a girl" he said. Scar was a bit taken a back at first but soon took in what he said.

"Wait what? You don't seem to be Mumbo at all,Jesus did the potion do anything else?"

"Nothing appart from this so far,do you know when cub is gonna get here I need him to sort this whole thing out"

"R-right uh hold on" he said and as if on cue scar got a message from cub on his phone his face dropped a little and he flipped his phone around and showed the message to Mumbo.

Hey scar can you close my potion shop for a bit,family issues came up and I won't be able to run it for awhile since I'm gonna be gone for a bit also If you can,can you tell mumbo to tell me the results of a potion I let him have?

"Ask him how long he's gonna be gone for" Mumbo said a bit worried.scar started to text back to cub and soon enough he got a reply

2 weeks

He had to be a girl for 2 weeks,he couldn't believe it how the heck was he supposed to present himself to the others?

Scar stopped and though for a moment.

"Let's go to False she might know what to do" he said giving Mumbo some fireworks.

False had been working with potions for a bit as well so she was most likely gonna be a good person to go to,to try to solve this whole thing.

Both using their separate elytra's flew off to find false to solve this whole thing.

Authors note: yo wots up everyone so hope you like this so far, I might continue this if more people want to read what happens next but Idk yet plz leave ideas on what to write next

Word count:1191