십팔 • The party

Chapter 18

"I'm talking to you dummy."

Y/N's Pov.

As I expected, the architecture of the isolated mansion already looks complicated from the outside and the neon light show in front of the building was lighting up the whole lawn.

I peeked out of the opened door from inside of the limo in amusement because of every small details put in with careful thoughts were beautiful and outstanding.

The limousine had stopped at the entrance where a big fountain was built in the middle of the round about.

I stayed in the car, waiting for the others to get off first but mainly, because I didn't really want to clash with Jungkook in the small space.

"Don't you want to get out?" Jungkook asked while looking towards me.

M-me? Is he talking to me?

I looked to my right and left.

There's no one else here.

I almost gave myself a punch in the face because the both of us were the only ones in the limo.

"I'm talking to you dummy." He clarified while chuckling towards me.

My heart started to race at that little interaction and damn, I tried so hard to hide my face from showing it.

"O-of course I'm going." I stammered a bit but covered it later with a roll on my eyes.

I got up from my seat and took my clutch while crouching under the roof of the vehicle.

I placed a hand on the satin material on my chest to prevent my breasts from showing to the public while another hand holding onto the clutch.

I almost reached the door when Jungkook suddenly blocked my way and went out of the limo first.

I stayed there still, dumbfounded.

The devil horns were probably growing out of my head, sending fumes out of my ear.

Bitch what the flying fu– I huffed before I could complete my sentence, calming myself.

So much of being a gentleman–

In the middle of my frustration, the palm of the same veiny hand came into view, "Let me help you down."

I looked at the standing chauffeur who was probably glad that his job was done, and Jungkook's hand empty on air.

I was surprised at first before letting a smile creep to me, making me blush guiltly because I thought he was the worst.

A second thought though, what if he plans to pull my hand and make me fall hard on the–

His large hand engulfed mine before I could decline it.

At that moment, my heart was probably sending off fireworks.

I became nervous under his touch and took careful steps down the limousine before stepping on the ground.

Before my hands start to sweat, I removed my hand from his subtly and thanked him with a whisper, making me feel sorry for cussing.

The both us walked side by side before stopping abruptly in front of the shut gigantic doors – it had a warm beige as it's base and glittering golden swirls decorated on it while the edges of the doors were outlined with a burgundy coloured paint.