Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Loving Brother.

When I had finally calmed down and the sobs became sharp intakes of breath my brother brought me downstairs and sat me down on the counter. He handed me a tissue and I blew my nose into it.

"You alright now?" Ryan asked with a slight worry to his tone.

I placed my hand on his cheek and smiled at him "I'm fine now, hungry but I'm not sad so try-- no... Don't worry"

He looked me in the eyes for a minute then looked away. "What would like to eat?"

"Toast"

He looked at me and frowned at me "that's all you eat in the morning, no wonder you don't grow" Ryan said as he took out the toaster and then the bread box taking out two slices popping them in the toaster.

"Of course..." I sighed looking out the window. A figure was sitting by the tree their back to me. I stared at their long legs stretched out in awe. 'Must be nice..' I thought.

"Earth to Angel fish? Hello..?" Ryan said a little annoyed while snapping his fingers to get my attention.

"Eh?" I said snapping my eyes open the darting them straight to him. He sighed and handed me a plate with my toast on it.I sighed again then picked up a piece of toast taking a bite filling my mouth. I heard Ryan chuckle softy as I began to chew my food.

"What?" I managed with my mouth stuffed to its complete full but I sounded more like a 'Huet?'

Ryan laughed again and picked up a napkin then wiped my mouth of crumbs.

"You need to slow down and swallow before you talk little missy no one will take this from you."

I swallowed the last of my toast "Sorry Ryan."

"Don't say sorry" he huffed then smiled. "Just breathe once in a while, kay?"

I looked up at him with no expression, "Of course"

"I'm just joking." he laughed "Want some juice?"

"Yes, apple"

"What kind?"

I glared at him "I said apple"

He paused for a moment taking in what I said then laughed "right sorry munchkin" he said patting my head causing me to pout.

Sighing he ran his fingers through his hair and stared at me. "I'm going to get ready, first day of school and all. You coming? Or you gonna play hooky for the whole year again?" I didn't entirely expect him to say that so I just sipped on my juice and jumped on the counter top heading to wards the door.

"Thank you." Was all I said before leaving and retreating to my room. Once I was in my room I pressed my back to the door and slid down slowly till I was sitting. I hate school... I hate it!

It's hard making friends.

I just...hate it.

....t(o_Ot)....

I know it's short but I just forgot about this till now