Prologue

Prologue ...

I have a secret, I see things others can't. I wasnt always like this when I was in my lat year of middle school I was in a car crash with my mom and my aunt, I was in the back seat.

I was the smallest in my age group, to be honest and could pass for a seventh grader, not one of my greatest qualitys, but my size saved me and so did my mom. My aunt was driving and my mon was in the back seat with me, I don't know how she saw it coming or if she knew it would happen me and her were talking and then next thing I knew she sheilded me with her body and yelled "close your eyes!" so I did I squeezed them shut, the car started to spin out of control throwing my body around but my mother managed to stop most of it.

When the car finally stopped after what seem like minutes, only happened in seconds I opened my eyes and looked up at my mother, she smiled at my and said "everything's alright now Angel, your safe, we're safe." I didn't notice at first ...but there was blood in a long stream coming from the top of her head and for a fresh wound on her lip. She was hurt and my vision blurred that I could hardly see her face anymore.

She had wiped the tears away and smiled, "I need you to get out of the car" she whispered so quietly that it was hard for me to hear. Shock was still running through my veins so it took sometime before I actually nodded. My mom moved to the seat she was sitting in before and kept smiling at me. The door wouldn't buge from its place like it was smashed in. No, it was smashed in. I looked up and decided to climb out of the sun roof now that the glass was shaderd and I was small enough to get through without being cut or badly hurt by the broken glass. I looked down at my mom after again what seemed like an hour took only minutes. I put my foot on one of the seats and tried to push myself up.

Once I was on the roof I turned to look after once more. Still smiling... I thought to myself, I smiled back and reached my hand out to her but she shook her head, she reached up and touched my cheek. I was puzzled and in shock. Her skin was so cold, She looks like a ghost! "Mom.. are you alri-"

"listen Angelic.." She cut me off in a small fragile voice that seemed so distant "I'll follow you after I wake your aunt up"

"Aunty Linda Oh no I forgot about her!" I said as I quickly looked at her motionless body and extended my hand to touch her.

My mom turned my face to look at her "listen Angelic! I need you to go to the nearest town and tell them to come" I didn't know if it was me or not but my mothers face kept growing whiter and whiter, I didn't know what I was supposed to do. What's a fourteen year old girl to do?

So I nodded fast and looked at my mom one last time before my vision blurred to much from the tears, her beautiful smiling face before I leave.

"Mom, I love you! Promise me I'll see you again soon!" I shouted feeling something pang in my chest.

She nodded and said "I'll see you soon... my Angel."

I climbed down from the vehicle and just ran, I didn't stop to look back. I just ran till I found a town.