chapter 5

"What really happened to you while you were missing?" Rebecca questioned.

Inhaling a deep breath and throwing a couple punches at the punching bag, I started telling her what happened.

"After the charity event I was on my way to meet Guzmán. I was almost there when a car started following me really close and fast. They hit my bike and I jumped off into woods. The men in the car chased me threw the woods. I made it to Guzmáns and we made a plan."

Rebe starred at me for while before replying " deep shit."

I nodded and we fell into a comfortable silence punching each other or the bag. My phone started going off and I decided to head home.

Rebe gave me ride since I left my bike. I was getting out when I noticed a car parked in front of my house. I said my goodbyes with Rebecca and ran inside.

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂

Carla

He kissed me on the cheek and I walked away and got in my car. My dad turned over at me and shook his head. I was disappointing him and I knew it but at this point I could care less.

My father started talking about how I'm ruining the family. This and that about how I'm such a bad kid but I tuned him out and daydreamed.

I was in the middle of a great daydream of me and Samuel when the car stopped. I got out and went straight to my room. Passing my mom on the way and saying hello to her not wanting to converse with any of them.

I was scrolling mindlessly through Instagram when I got a call. I answered it immediately after reading the caller ID.

A/N
I know the chapters are short but I get to certain spot and get writers block so I find a way to leave it and post it and when I'm over it I continue where it was in the next chapter I'm working on making them longer. Sorry and thank you for you reading.