Chapter 12

Arriving at home I could already see my father in the doorway. As soon as I was near him he was yelling at me asking where I had been. It was ruining my mood so I quickly walked around him and ran to my room.

He was banging on my door, yelling at me to unlock it and let him. I ignored him and proceeded to put on my school uniform. When I finished doing my hair and make up I finally walked out of my room.

My father was immediately all in my face telling me how disrespectful and rude I'm being. I still wasn't having any of it and continued to ignore him. I was finally almost out of the house when he grabbed my arm and forced me to talk to him.

"I will ask you one last time, where have you been?  Me and your mother have been worried sick." He yelled.

"Out now can I go. Yes thank you." I said before he could stop me and walked to my car.

Driving to school I felt bad about how I dealt with that but school would probably be worse and take my mind off that.  I pulled into the closest parking spot to the school and waited till I saw Samuel approaching before I got out.

It's short but it's an update. I'm trying to write more but I still don't know where I'm going with this but if you guys really want I'll find a destination for this story.