What you two do when he gets back from tour

Cole: you decide to surprise him at the airport when his plane lands. The band has been gone for four months and you can't wait for him to get home. You bought one of those huge white posters from the store and got a few large markers as well. It actually took a while to write his name in huge letters and to color it all but it all paid off because when Cole got off the plane he noticed you immediately and raced straight towards you. The hug that you two shared felt powerful and probably lasted for three minutes.

David: you've been hanging out with one of your best friends all day at the mall but have been also texting David since you woke up. Now it's about ten PM and the two of you cannot stop watching random chick flicks on Netflix and talking about what the two of you missed. It's a really relaxed night together because you know that he's probably tired of moving around so much during the tour.

Dana: your sitting in your bed with your mac book resting on your lap and Pretty Little Liars playing on the TV across from your bed. You've missed Dana so much and just wish you could cuddle with him right now. Unfortunately, his flight is going to be here in another week. Cassidy is supposed to be coming over soon just so the two of you are together. There's finally a knock on the door so you, of course, race down stairs to let Cassidy in. Opening the door you see a handsome, familiar face that's your boyfriend. Dana's holding a bouquet of roses but honestly, you don't care if you squish them as you jump into his arms and wrap your weak legs around his body. "I'm never leaving you here again," he whispers.

Will: Will came straight to your house after getting off the plane and meeting with his manager one last time about the tour. You drove over to the store a few hours before and bought a tub full of strawberry ice cream and all the ingredients to cook Chicken Lo Main. The two of you spend a while cooking dinner for two and then rest in your bedroom, watching Dance Moms. You've missed him wrapping his arm around you and holding you close and how he would make random, insane, and stupid jokes about everything. "I love you (y/n). Never leave me again." "Promise."

Gabe: Four months has been happening way too slow. All you've been able to do is think, wish, and want your incredible boyfriend to come home. It's finally the day so you head to the airport and find the right terminal that he should be coming through. Your best friend, Lucy, has been carrying a camera around with her since you left your house. She says that it'll be cute to post on YouTube and to look back at it. The moment finally arrives and you watch Will and David walk out of the exit and then Gabe follows directly behind them. You drop your backpack from your back and run straight to him. He's holding you in his arms, kissing you on your cheek, neck, and forehead. "Next time your going with me because I don't want to stay away for another second," Gabe begins to walk towards Lucy with you still holding on tight.

*comment if you find an IM5 reference in one of these. If you've been a fan for a while you'll see it exactly when you read it.