Make up or Break up? (Dana Imagine for Tea)

*Before you read:

Tea and Dana have been dating for four months and Cole introduced them to each other...enjoy :)

__________________________________________

(Tea POV)

        "Tea, get back here!" Dana's chasing me around my living room because I took his phone and I won't stop taking pictures.

        "Your gonna have to catch me if you want your precious phone back."

        "I have rehearsal in ten minutes and I'm gonna be late if you don't give me my phone!"

        I can hear the laughter in his voice so decide to slow down a little bit but Dana doesn't. He jumps straight on top of me and the two of us are on the floor, wrestling for his phone. Dana finally snatches the black iPhone5 just as I'm about to give up.

        "You know I want to stay with you all day but I can't."

        The two of us stand up and hold each other in our arms, just embrassing each other.

        "Alright I'll see you tonight though right?" I ask him while we both walk to the front door.

        "Yeah of course."

        Dana leans into kiss me but just before he smiles and whispers, "I love you."

        It's the first time he's said that to me and my heart just smiled with joy. Saying "I love you" is the moment in a relationship when you know that it's going in the right direction.

____________________________________________

(Dana POV)

        In my car I try to get to the studio as quick as possible.

        I honestly do love her. But once she finds out what I did then I'm scared she's gonna be furious with me and never give me a second chance. Finally in the dance studio all the guys are already warming up and talking while Jill and Chris (one of our choreographers) are standing in the back talking.

        "Tanks for finally showing up!" Gabe jokes. "You were with Tea weren't you?"

        "Yeah guys, I'm actually really scared right now," I drop my bag on the ground in front of me and the five of us come together to talk.

        "With what?" Cole jumps into the conversation.

        "With Tea. I told her I love her today."

        "Aw that's sweet. Why are you scared about that?"

        "Because she doesn't know that you all paid me to ask her out. And I-"

______________________________________

(Tea POV)

        I click the end button on my phone, not wanting to hear anymore of this butt dialed conversation. Oh my god! I finally know the truth that my boyfriend was never actually going to ask me out and didn't like me enough to ask me out by himself. He had to get his friends to pay him to ask me out. I don't even know how to act at this point now...

                                                               (That night at 9:00PM at Tea's house)

        My phone rings and I can see his picture on the screen, showing that he's calling me.

        "Hello?" I answer with sass to my voice.

        "Hey I'm outside. Your doors locked."

        "Yeah I know, I locked it."

        "Why? Why can't I come in?"

        "Well I guess the only way you'd be able to get in is if Cole, David, Gabe, and Will paid you to come inside."

        There's silence on the other side of the phone.

        "Tea, please let me explain. If you let me in I can explain everything to you."

        "No. I already know the story so why should I let you in? We're over! Don't talk to me again."

        I hang up the phone and then click the mute button again on my TV so that I can continue watching Footloose.

        The next day, after several texts from him saying that it's not what he thinks and that he needs to explain, I get scared by a suddon sound from my window. I look over and Dana is at my second story window, opening it up.

        "What do you want Dana?"

        "Please can you just sit still and let me explain?" There's partial sass in his voice when he tells me to sit still.

        "Fine. You have five minutes."

        "Okay here's what happened. When we first met at Santa Monica Pier with Cole and Cassidy I told Cole that I liked you and that I really want to ask you out. I was just so scared to ask you out and the guys all said they would pay me $2 each to ask you out. But I promise you, I honestly love you so much and trust me, I would have asked you out once I built the courage to."

        Do I believe him? Or do I kick him out? I love him a lot minus this incident and I think I believe that he's being honest.

        I joke with him, "Wait, I'm only worth $8?"

        "Oh no, your definitely worth a million bucks."

        Dana climbs on to my bed and wraps his arms around my waist.

        "You know your still not off the hook, right?" I jump back a little bit just so I can look into his eyes.

        "Yeah I know, Tea, I'm never off the hook with you."

        I laugh a little bit and then kiss him just before Dana decides to push me on my bed and stay on top of me.

        "Hey Dana."

        "Yeah?"

        "I love you."

        "I love you too."

*this may be a little long for an imagine but I always feel like I can add more to my stories so I try to add as much as possible...if you would like an Imagine comment your name and what it should be about. Thanks!