Part 6 Thoughts

The car soon arrived outside a mansion with a beautiful big garden with grass and flowers around but the small sad smile that she kept on her face fall when she saw the big black bars blocking her freedom.

"Okay so this is your new home our house"he said holding her hand tight he kissed her palm and smiled watching her reaction

"You know the rules but look at me princess you are not allowed of the room you are not allowed to talk to other mans you are mine now do you understand?"he said holding her face in his hands she nodded scared

"When I am talking to you I want an answer okay princess? I want to hear your beautiful voice"he said tracing her hand softly and then holded it tight so she can understand that he wasn't playing.

"Yes"she said quietly.

"See it isn't difficult"he said what are you doing to me?''he whispered.

He helped her out of the car the guard opened the door and they walked inside the big house it was beautiful decorated she kept looking around it admiring every detail.

He led her to a wooden stairs to the next floor  where at the end of the hall on the door doors.

He opened the door with his keys and waited for her to get in the room was enormous with a big bathroom and a walking closet and a balcony.

She liked his taste on the colors and furniture.

"So here is your new room our room the room of our love princess"he watched her eyes which fell on the big library which was full of books beside the couch.She loved reading and there were some of her favorites books.

"So you like reading?"he asked

"Yes its a way to get away from my problems"she said with her hand tracing the books there were her favorite books the black widow one and the avengers her favorite characters.

"Although you don't have problems anymore princess whatever you want you tell me these are actually my favorite books but if you want something another book just say it and I will get it for you"he said making sure she knows that

"No it's perfect"she looked at him as he smiled.

"There is a fridge in the mini kitchen if you need anything but my people will bring you soon there are your clothes in the closet and everything that a woman needs"he said showing her the room around

Natasha didn't know what to say she just asked herself why did he care that much? He only wants me for pleasure then why he do all of this and get me in his room?.

Natasha was in her now room their room actually all day she didn't have another choice tho.She took a nice warm bath and ate the lunch that they brought her and got comfy.

She was lying on the couch reading her favorite book Black widow Love is for children.

She could relate in many ways with this character.She didn't believe in love and she hadn't a good childhood like everyone else.

She soon fall asleep in the couch without noticing.She was exhausted from the day.

When Steve arrived to his mansion the only thing he wanted to do is to see Natasha he missed her and couldn't wait.

"Sir she didn't ate her dinner I knocked on the door but she didn't answer I didn't want to investigate her privacy"Maria his assistant at home said.

"It's okay I will get it to my love"he said grabbing the plate headed to their room.

"Steve"he heard a voice behind him"I want to meet her"Wanda appeared excited to meet her soon to be sister in law

"I know you will you and Sam are the only ones I trust but not now she needs rest and to get used to this life"he said

"Is she beautiful?"Wanda curiously asked

"Oh Wanda she is the most beautiful powerful woman I have ever met when I look at her innocent eyes I loose my world"he smiled like a dork

"Are you in love bro?"Wanda smiled winking at him she was so happy for him

"What?"he asked and she laugh he was.

"Go to her"she said and left

When he entered the room to check for her he found her sleeping on the couch.

Thats why she didn't ate dinner she fall asleep she was tired.He picked her up brital style and carried her to bed.She hugged him tight in her sleep

He could feel her breath on his neck.She was so perfect his hands fit perfect in her curves.

He wanted to touch her to kiss her make her moan his name to kiss her juice lips to kiss her beautiful big breast he wanted her to have his babies it was really soon but he thought about it damn he was falling for her so bad.

But he was a gentleman he pushed the dirty thoughts and putted her in the bed and he layded next to her hugging her tight like she was going to leave.

He knew she was the only one for him and he couldn't wait to take her completely.He even thought about marriage he could have all the rights on her.

Please give your reviews and vote if you like it.🖤