Chapter 3

Rio opened her eyes seeing her beautiful girlfriend bellow her she blushed deeply and played with her hair "wake up now" she said licking Rika's neck ~mmm~ Rika moaned slowly opening her eyes Rika blushed "What happened last night?" She asked yawning a bit afterward "you were moaning my name all night" Rio said licking her lips "I'm still tired could you remind me on how amazing it was" Rika said as Rio pulled both Her girlfriends legs towards her as she stuck her finger inside her pussy kissing her ~mmm!" Rika moaned still blushing. There was a small creeking noise Ms Yashima walked in the living room as she dropped the glass on the floor surprised both girls looked back at the woman standing there Rikas heart beat loud and fast *shit...shit...holy shit* she thought still in the same position "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOY TWO DOING!" The woman yelled as her face turned red Rio felt her face burn up before she was interrupted "uh I'll go now" Rika said getting up and putting her clothes back on "yes please leave and never come back...actually break up with my daughter right now!" She yelled pulling Rika back in the room Rio's eyes widened "w~what mom?" Rio stuttered as swart dropped form her face "break up with her now!" The woman said for the last time Rio took a deep breath and stared into Rika's eyes she felt tears drop *only if I wasn't so stupid* "i can't " she said shaking and put her head down "No you will the one rule I said was no sex or anything like that but I catch your doing this stop wasting your time on hoes and do your work or find a man!" The woman shouted clenching her fist "she is not a hoe!" Rio shouted standing up before there was a small cry of agony from Rika. Rio opens her eyes as her mother slapped Rika across the face "do it or I put scars on her" the woman said with a straight face "alright I'm sorry I'm breaking up with you Rika" Rio said as her heart hurt a bit the woman slapped  Rika again before throwing her out the house "stupid slut"

Katski covered her mouth not making a sound but still breathing heavily she heard multiple men scream
"STOP!"
"I beg STOP!
"Ahh!"
Men screamed as the sound of liquid hit Katski's ear she breathed out and took her hand away from her mouth "Its done" se said cloning form under her bed going back to the top she closed her eyes but opened them straight away hearing footsteps towards her room she trembled and started sweating "no...no...please no" she whispered before the door opens it was a deep voice that was heard "come with me child" the man said Katski opens her eyes seeing a police officer she smiled and ran towards him she hugged the man tightly holding her tears in but nothing came out "w~what happened "she said still trembling "your mother was caught taking multiple men in the house and there were reports of missing men so we checked it out she is...under arrest"  The officer said Stroking Katski's head her eyes widened
*FLASHBACK*
"Darling it's alright you'll be alright" The man said holding his hands out towards his daughter Katski looked at him as tears rolled down her face "Daddy will you always protect me" She said trembling a little the man grabbed Katski and hugged her stroking her head "Daddy is always here for you and will never leave...again" he said still stroking her head
*END OF FLAHSHBACK*
Katski pulled away from the man "don't do that!" She said grabbing his hand the man was confused "darling what is the matter we are only helping?" He said Katski felt a huge pain in her head "Father.."she said smiling but it soon faded she ran out her room and out the house not turning back "no...only father called me Darling! WHAT" she said slipping and hitting the back of her head.

Sorry it's late I had school work to do but please tell me if you don't like the story