Chapter 9

Katski burst open her house door "mother?" She said softly eating for a reply there were screams and a small puddle of blood leading up the stairs Katski followed the blood towards her mothers room she opens the door slightly seeing her mother "Mother...we must talk" Katski said walking in the room Violet sat on the floor with a bloody knife "yes Katski what do you want now?" Violet asked as she raised an eyebrow. Katski took a deep breath "where is my father!" She shouted Violets eyes widened "dead I killed him long time ago" she said giggling "stop with the lies I know you could have never killed him if you did why am I always having dreams of him every time a man touches me I remember him" Katski said trembling closing her eyes Violet sighed before standing up "your a pesky little child but I'll tell you..
*FLASHBACK*
The dark haired woman stood in front of her husband "Darling..I've been worried about the amount of blood I see in the house" Seku asked as he moved a little step backwards Violets eyes widened "You..told" she said quietly as her body started shaking "It's for the safety of our daughter" Seku said tripping on to the floor Violet took a knife and cut Seku across the chest "AHH!" He shouted "YOU TOLD YOU PROMISED!" She shouted as tears rolled down her face "it's for Katski I love her so much" Seku said shaking as he tried to stop the blood from dropping out of him "if you love her turn yourself in...take the blame I'll look after her" Violet demanded as she stood up again moving her hair out her face "If I do...tell her that her papa loves her very much" he said
*END OF FLASHBACK*
Katski had tears in her eyes "so...he's alive" she stuttered as she fell on her knees "Stop being a bitch..."

Yuzuki sat in the class and looked down at her skirt "Is there something under our desk that's so important" the teacher asked. Yuzuki shook her head "stand up!" The teacher shouted as the pink haired girl stood up nearly the whole class stared at her *stop staring your gonna get me hard* she thought closing her eyes she quickly sat back down but the class door slammed "sorry I took long miss she wasn't feeling well" Rika said sitting next to Yuzuki. "You two are nasty" Yuzuki whispered Rika just smirked "shut up" Rika whispered back blushing. Yuzuki felt something grow between her legs "fuck" she whispered to herself as she looked down seeing her hard dick. The pink haired girl looked around the class and pulled a dick out luckily the table was high enough to cover it. Yuzuki started sweating a bit *if anybody sees I'm dead* she thought she soon closed her eyes imagining Rika naked and started stroking her dick "mmm" she moaned softly making sure nobody could hear her. She started picking up the pace "mmm...shit Rika.." she moaned softly as she felt a small tingle through her body she opened her eyes and looked around she quickly got tissue form her pocket and covered her dick with it "Rika..."she moaned before her white juices covered the tissue "Yuzuki..." Riak said a bit harshly staring at Yuzukis dick. The pink haired girl stared at Rika *FUCK FUCK FUCK.." she thought "Um...I can explain" Yuzuki said rubbing her neck "explain how you have a dick" Rika said crossing her arms *Thought she would want to suck it first*