Chapter 1

A year and half

Rika sat in school with her head on the desk "Rika Nanami!" The teacher shouted Rika pulled her hand up "mmm!" She said muffling her words "Pick your head up Now!"The teacher shouted But Rika still didn't move "Get out go home we don't need a slacker!" The teacher shouted pointing towards the door nobody paid attention to Rika slacking The dark haired girl stood up and walked out the class slamming the door she walked out of the school noticing her friend "hey Rika?" Yuzuki said holding her hand out but Rika passed her staying silent "Rika you didn't get expelled again did you your mother is going to flip" Yuzuki said running up to her friend. Rika just shook her head and kept walking her gloomy eyes were now all black no colour "how is you and your girlfriend" Yuzuki asked Rika blushed a bit "Good.." she said softly smiling at the thought of Rio but soon faded like usual "Um.. Rika-San? What happened to Ichiro and Itona?" She asked but before she knew it Rika's eyes had gone red she turns around giving Yuzuki a death glare she clenched her fists but calmed down as she knew it was wrong "there...Ichiro is recovering but Itona is...Gone" she said trembling "what you mean gone like on holiday again or something" Yuzuki said looking at the sky Rika looked up to "yep he is having a great time" She said as she walked back home she waved to Yuzuki and walked home she opens the door and saw her mother "Your home early baby" Yuu said getting out the chair "Stop calling me that I'm no kid" She said glaring at her mother Yuu sighed "don't worry Ichiro will be fine" She said smiling "I know Ichiro will be fine he is still ALIVE unlike you and mother I'm dying inside my best friend is dead because of me!" Rika shouted running up to her room she slammed the door and sat on the floor crying "Itona..."
Yuu sighed and looked over at Touko sitting down at the table with a cigarette "please stop... you said you were going to quit" Yuu said walking up to the table Touko rolled her eyes "I said that a year and a half ago don't worry if I die I die no problem" Touko said looking down she looked at her wife and sighed she took the cigarette out and kisses Yuu "only 36 and your still cute as fuck" Touko said Yuu blushed and walked into there bedroom

Rika sat in her bed trying to sleep "uh!! They really fucking now" Rika said covering her ears trying to block out the moans she looked at her phone and text her girlfriend "Rio I'll come to your house I can't stand my parents" she typed blushing she opens the window and looked down
*FLASHBACK*
"Come on you will see Rio again let's go get Itona" Ichiro said smiling Rika grabbed her brothers hand as they ran out the window towards Itona's house
"Ichiro what about mother and Mama?" Rika asked still holing his hand "we will come back but not for some time so hurry up" Ichiro said. After they got Itona the small group started walking "what if we get lost?" Rika asked again "Rika we are not getting lost we stay together"
*END OF FLASHBACK*
A tear rolled down her face as she climbed down the wall and ran towards her girlfriends house

Katski ran in to Violet and Punched her with a fire ball Violet smiled and laughed "Pathetic do it again!" She shouted "but mother I'm tired" Katski said as she put her fire out "YOU SLUT YOU WILL FIGHT ME UNTIL YOU CAN MAKE ME BLEED MAKE YOUR MOUTHER PROUD" She shouted Katski stood up "I don't understand that boy is dead what more do you want"she asked looking down "your little friend Ichiro is still alive It's Itona who is dead thanks to you so when he recovers he will be very strong you must prepare" Violet said walking up to her daughter "I don't want to fight him!" Katski shouted before she was punched by her mouth Violet took out a knife and stabbed Katski in the stomach "learn your lesson so hurry up and heal " Violet said looking away as Katski pulled the knife out she put her hand over the wound and healed it she stood up with tears in her eyes "never raise your voice to me or you'll see your father I'll kill you the only place you can't heal" Violet said pulling Katski close to her pointing at her chest "your heart" Violet said letting go of Katski the little girl ran to her room and cried "I hate her"