Chapter 10

Ichiro looked up at the night sky as he sighed "Blood..." he whispered
"I hate her so fucking much"
"I'll burn her"
Ichiro quickly hid behind a ally listening to who was talking
"I'll really kill her"
"She's not my mother no more she's dead to me"
Ichiro recognised the voice and walked out the ally "Katski?" He said still walking. Katski turned around blushed seeing the white haired boy "What do you want?" She asked turning back around not facing him "you said killing somebody I can help" Ichiro said giggling a bit Katski was a bit shocked *hes gone mad*
Ichiro waited for Katski to reply "fine...it's my mother she put my father in jail and I need him to explain this power I have of brining back to dead" Katski said clenching her fist "bringing back to dead..so you can bring back Itona?" Ichiro asked as tears rolled down his face Katski just nodded Ichiro held his hand out "Ill help you...only this time I still hate your for.-" Katski's arms were hung around Ichiro she gripped onto the white haired boy with her life small sobs came from Katski as she was crying "thank you so much Ichiro-San ..thank you"

Yuzuki opened her door "Hurry up" she said as Rika walked in the house "big house you have " she said looking around until somebody came out one room "thank you very much" Maki said smiling Yuzuki sighed and pointed to her father "this is my Father my mother is at work" Yuzuki said in a disappointing tone Maki stared at Rika until an idea came in his head "Wiat your this child of Yuu Koito and Touko Nanami!" He said as he moved closer towards Rika "uh..yes that's my mothers how do you know them?" Rika asked trying to move away Maki just moved away and sighed he shook his head and walked back in the room Riak looked over at Yuzuki who looked as confused as her "oh yes you need to explain" Rika said she followed Yuzuki to her room where they both sat on the bed "we'll explain it now" Riak demanded before Yuzuki pulled her dick out "I've had it for as long as I can remember my parents are the only ones who know..I mean I still have boobs and everything but I have a male penis" she said still looking down Rika blushed deeply seeing Yuzuki "h~how big is it?" She asked Yuzuki turned her head towards the red blushing girl she smirked "9inches why you ask?"  Yuzuki asked blushing as well. Rika stood up "I must go my girlfriend wants me to meet her" she said blushing like crazy "...you don't love her...you love me"

Sorry this is late I've been working on another story. I've gotten to write the ending of this I hope you like it I know it's kinda what some of you expected but yeah I will end this whole thing soon but not now.