☾prolouge ⌫

To be honest it was the first trip my best friend Maria and I went to together... i don't think i'll ever forget it to be honest... here's why:

~~06.:45 am - Sunday
Walking at the airport sure is exhausting. It is so early in the morning I can barely see anything in front of me while Maria is walking next to me and talking on her phone.

She finishes her phone call and checks her instagram. "OH MY GOD RUBY!! EXO ARE GOING TO JAPAN FOR EXPLORATION!! LIKE RIGHT NOW!!" she starts to scream all of the sudden.

"Seriously? Quiet down Maria it's too early" I reply covering my ears. Finally for a second there's some peace and quiet. Until we hear screams and see thousands of people running towards us. LITERALLY coming towards us.

I lost Maria for a few seconds but I could clearly hear screams like 'CHANYEOL OPPA, SEHUN OPPA AND BAEKHYUNEE' and while i was still in shock someone pushed me and i fell down on the floor. I stayed down for a second and i saw a hand in front of me.

Without further thinking i grabbed it and i slowly got up. Everything went quiet again. I looked up and everyone was staring at me and taking pictures. Suddenly looking at the person who helped me up I saw a familiar face...

"B-Baekhyun" i stuttered forgetting how to breathe. "Are you okay?"he asks concerned and everyone started screaming again. Before I could answer the question the people went crazy and separated Baekhyun and me.

After Exo left Maria and me were alone again."RUBY!!!OMGG!" she screamed again and again."I CANT BELIVE THAT FREAKING HAPPENED TO YOU GIRL!!"she yelled. "it's time to board the plane, come on" i said and we both went inside to find our seats.

~~11:21 pm - Sunday
Honestly the flight was okay and nothing really happened because I slept through it all.

We finally arrived at the hotel and in our room. "We should go out tonight. Let's see how this city parties" Maria says to me while unpacking her bag. "That's not a bad idea. Let's do that then" I reply hanging my clothes in the dresser.

~~ 10:04 pm - Sunday
After getting ready and all dressed up we went out to the club nearby our hotel.

Maria went to get drinks and I sat on the chairs by the bar. I looked up and I could swear that up in the VIP zone I saw someone familiar dancing with a beer in his hand.

Maria went back and got us our tequila shots. We drank them in a second and she left to get two more. Since I was too close to the bar and many people were drunk, a two guys started fighting nearby and accidentally poured some vodka all over my dress. I sighed and went to wash up.

I was going through the hall that lead to the bathroom and i felt lightheaded. Probably the tequila shot taking some action now. As i finally got there I saw Baekhyun standing in front of the boys bathroom.

"Baekhyun??" I blurted out shocked. His face was very red and he had his eyes half closed so i could see that he was drunk as hell. "Airport right? the girl?" he replied to me coming closer to me and pinning me to the wall behind.

"Y-Yeah. That's...um...m-me" my voice started shaking and i felt hot. Our faces were too close and I could feel his breath on my skin. He leaned over closer and closer to me when out of nowhere he kissed me.

His soft lips were on mine and I could swear the world stopped for me right then and there. After a light kiss the kisses started to get deeper, wetter and faster... I knew he was drunk and he wouldn't remember any of this but dear god I swear I couldn't stop him. It was Byun Baekhyun after all, and I have to be honest...THIS felt amazing...

There were rooms inside the club which was bad... because we didn't just end it with a kiss...it went waay more further than that...and i thought : Next morning will be fun... right?

A/N: I hope you enjoy this story as well. I'll update both of my new stories. This won't have a lot of chapters. vote if u liked it!