☆Chapter 5☆

When I first entered the room the boys were scattered into different places. Literally all over the place. The members didn't even notice that Baekhyun and I came in. The first member that actually paid attention and saw us was their leader Suho.

"You must be Ruby. It's very nice to meet you" he says and we both bow to greet each other politely. The other members become quiet when they see us and come to greet us as well.

"It's so nice to meet everyone. I'm a huge fan" I tell them smiling. Chanyeol and Sehun start giggling and Baekhyun sends them a death stare.

"Sorry but this is very funny to me because we know you. Like from the concert we noticed you and-" Chanyeol begins to talk but Baekhyun quickly stops him.

"Alright now that you've met them we can go back. I really need to go back to finish up at the studio." he says and smiles at me. He gently holds my hand and my heart skips a beat.

"She can stay here. It's far safer than going there with you." Kai suddenly speaks and Baekhyun shakes his head no.

"No she's with me" he says looking down at me.

"It's fine I don't wanna cause drama or problems so I can even leave I don't mind" I tell them and let go of Baekhyuns hand. He pouts looking and me and I smile.

"Is it that easy for you to leave me?" he says and everyone is silent for quite some time. We all share a look and it gets really awkward. I do not know how to respond to that.

"Think about it Baekhyun, you're making it hard in both of you if you're this clingy. Let her stay here with us and when you finish you can go do whatever"Suho finally speaks and makes it less awkward. I nod my head and smile at Baekhyun telling him to go. Baekhyun then leaves.

"Can I go get my friend she's somewhere outside looking for me" I tell them and they nod saying yes. I go outside and I find Maria sitting at the lobby.

"Hey what happened?" she asks when she sees me and stands u0.

"We're staying with exo for a few hours untill Baekhyun finishes" I tell her and she screams running in front of me and dramatically enters their room. Everyone stares at her not saying a word.

"Guys meet um... Maria" I smile awkwardly and they nod before going back to mind their business. Kai is the only one that stays.

"I'm sure you know us right?" He asks Maria coming closer to her.

"Well I'm actually having some difficulties remembering if you were Kai or Chanyeol but yeah" she says and I widen my eyes. What the hell is she doing flirting with an idol.

"I don't like your friend Ruby... she can leave" Kai says before leaving to the balcony.

"Is he for real? Like what did I do wrong?!" Maria starts to shout.

"Shush Maria. Just stay quiet please. Don't fight with the members." I calm her down before this gets any worse. Both of us decide to sit on the couch and watch something on tv to pass time.

After 15minutes Kyungsoo approaches us. He sits next to Maria.

"I heard you and Kai. Sorry about him he's grumpy a bit today" he says and smiles. "Can I sing you a song? It'll cheer you up." he says and Maria smiles at him nodding with her head aggressively.
Then he begins singing his song that's okay."
I think our hearts just dropped at his sweet honey voice and big loving eyes.

"Oh my I've been such a big fan of you and your voice that it feels weird when I hear it live like this"she says and Kyungsoo chuckles.

Baekhyun finally storms in the room and comes directly towards me causing me to finch.He just looks at me and doesn't say a thing.

"Do you want to go at the rooftop with me? It's nice and we can be alone" he says and I look at him still processing what he said before saying yes.

When we left the dorm and first stepped outside it was very cold. The wind was blowing and the moon was shining brightly up in the night sky. He took a seat on the cold cement down and at first I was confused but then I followed what he did.

"Did you finish up recording the song?" I asked him and I see a small smile form on his lips.

"Yes. I did well today. I'm proud of my work." he starts getting a tad arrogant and cocky. I laugh at him and he pouts immediately.

"Oh stop pouting Baek. It's adorable" I tell him and he laughs this time. The sound of his laughter makes me feel so happy and instantly cheers me up.

"You're making my heart beat like crazy without even doing anything" he says and I melt inside. My cheeks become red and hot.

"You know what? it's still funny to me how bothvof us already did THAT you know? Like we're way past the awkward stage yet we're still so awkward with each other" I tell him and both of us laugh. He never breaks the eye contact with me and that makes me so weak. Like the Byun Baekhyun is looking at me right now. Oh dear heart please hold on.

Right at this moment my phone suddenly rings. My heart actually drops when I see that it's my ex Jaehyun calling me. I answer the phone quickly.
I decide to stay quiet and let him speak first.

"Where are you Ruby?! Why did your mom say you're in Japan right now?! We need to talk." he says and I think Baekhyun could hear him through the phone because he furrowed his eyebrows the second Jaehyun spoke.

"Well we're over so I don't need permission from you to go to Japan." I tell him angrily.

"I'm coming over there first ting tomorrow morning. You better pick up when I call you" he ends the call after saying this. I put my phone down and Baekhyun looks up at the sky now.

"Who was that?" he asks and I could hear the curiosity in his voice begging me to tell him.

"He's um my ex" I tell him and he nods slowly.

"And what am I?" he asks me making eye contact with me again. "Am I an ex? Or a boyfriend?" he continues.

"You're an idol." I tell him fake smiling at him. He looks down again.

"Are you willing to look past that and fight for me, for us?" he says and I get up panicking and speechless.

"I should go now. We'll talk soon again" I tell him and leave running to the dorms to get Maria and go to the hotel.

A/N: ty for reading. Sorry for late update