☾Chapter 2 ⌫

The dinner went great. We ended up at his place and it was the last thing I expected from this trip.

"So how come the great Byun Baekhyun end up going on a date with me?" I asked looking at his cd collection.

"Well...what do you mean you? You're more than I asked for. Plus I owe you for not saying anything to anyone about that night" he said coming towards me.

"You don't know if i'll tell one day or not" i replied.
"I trust you" he said running a hand through his hair which made my knees feel weak.
I always loved when he did that.

"How long have you been an exol?" he asked and we both sat on the bed. "Since Monster era" I answered.

"Was I your first bias?" he asked teasingly.
"No. Kai was" replied and I saw his smile fading into a pout and I laughed. We both did.

"Isn't it like banned for you to date? Let alone meet with a normal girl?" I asked him.

"It is. But my manager is not here in Japan. So I can have fun" he replied to me with a smile.

"I don't wanna cause you trouble Byun" I said looking down at the floor.

"You're not. Whatever happens won't be your fault. Promise me you wouldn't blame yourself." he said lifting my chin up.

He gave me a sweet eye smile. The one that always gets me and warms my heart. (you know which one it is).

I smiled back and he said "How can you be so beautiful?"

"I can't answer that" I told him and we both laughed.

Suddenly his phone rang. I peeked and It said Chanyeol. Baekhyun answered it.

"Hey Yeol. What's up?" he asked him.

Chanyeol replied something I couldn't hear and Baekhyun's expression changed immediately.

"Dang it. Okay I'll see what I can do." Baekhyun said as he ended the phone call.

"Is everything okay?" I was worried now.

"Not exactly. Look the paparazzi is out in front of the hotel. It's either you leave and everyone finds out or you stay tonight with me and Sehun." he said and after a short pause continued "I wouldn't blame you if you went out. So it's up to you"

"How many times am I gonna save your career?" I asked smiling and he smiled too.

"You staying the night?" he asked

"You bet I am. I can't let the nation loose it's best vocalist Baekhyun, can I?" I asked

"No you can't" he replied smiling.

Then Sehun came. "Ruby, right?" he asked and I answered a simple yes.

"She's staying with us tonight" Baekhyun told Sehun and Sehun smiled saying "Fun".

"You're sleeping on the couch bro, sorry" Baekhyun said and pushed Sehun out of the room.

"Yah! That's my room too. I'm younger"he whined from outside the room.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, you can take one of my shirts in the suitcase for tonight it's okay" Baekhyun said and he went in the bathroom.

~~Timeskip

He came out. He came out with his hair wet and only wearing his boxers with a simple white shirt. He shook his hair with the towel once and lifted his gaze onto mine.

Oh my god...my heart was literally screaming and every bone in my body wanted him. This view was heavenly I swear.

"Nice shirt. It looks better on you" he said pointing at his shirt I wore.

Then he sat next to me on the bed.

"Are you tired?" I asked as we both laid on the bed.

"Yes. Exhausted because of the concert." he replied closing his eyes.

I could feel his breath on my skin and I think I was gonna go insane tonight. This was the end of me I thought.

"Sleep then" I said looking at his cute face. Then he said "Goodnight Ruby"

"Goodnight Baek" I said closing my eyes too.

It was a dream come true.
—————————————
A/N: Hope u enjoyed thanks for reading it means a lot and check out my other fics. Love you please vote and comment.