☾Chapter 1 ⌫

~~Morning~~
I woke up by the sound of yelling outside and I turned around. Then I saw Baekhyun sleeping peacefully and god he looked amazing honestly. The yelling from outside grew louder and I could clearly hear Sehun's and Chanyeol's voices saying "Baekhyun get up!!! We need to go in 30minutes!!!"

I immediately jumped up realizing that he had a schedule soon. The thing was... should I wake him up? Or should I just jump out of the window at this point?

Ugh I can't just leave him damn it Ruby. I got up and slightly shook him saying" Hey Baek wake up" but nothing happened. So this time I decided to shake him harder and I yelled "BAEKHYUN WAKE UP!" he woke up this time.

I also think they heard me outside but that wasn't the biggest issue right now. He looked around and got up slowly afterwards. "You. The girl from the airport right?Did um...anything happen?" he asked getting up fast.

"What do you think?" i asked him and he nodded and said "Listen um..." I figured i should tell him my name and I said "Ruby"
he continued " Right... Ruby... can you um... please not tell anyone about this. Here." he grabbed his bag and pulled out 2 Vip tickets for Exo's concert tonight and gave them to me.

"Enjoy the show tonight." he said and put on his shirt. "Please don't tell anyone Ruby"he said starting to pull his pants up.

"I won't, don't worry Baekhyun. By the way Sehun and Chanyeol are outside. I can get out from the window if you want me to." i said grabbing my bag.

"No" he replied and it made me blush to be honest. My heart started to race again. "It's okay we'll go out together. Are you ready?"

"Y-yes" I stuttered like a fool. He grabbed my hand and we went outside. I got flustered...again.

When we got out I saw Chanyeol and Sehun looking weirdly at us. After a moment Chanyeol started finally talking "Who's your friend Baekhyun? Didn't know you had a...um...friend." and Sehun just stood there examining me from head to toe.

Park Chanyeol dang you sure made it more awkward than it already was thank you. A few seconds passed and Baekhyun finally talked "Look guys sorry for last night. This is Ruby by the way. Be nice to her." I smiled and Sehun smiled back at me. "You have schedule so I should go now bye guys" I finally managed to say that and left.

~~timeskip~~
I told Maria I found tickets for exo at the internet in the last minute and we decided to go to the concert

~~Concert~~
It was finally time for the concert. Maria and I were standing in the first row at the VIP section and we could see Exo clearly. I was nervous to be honest. I could feel my hands shaking from everything that happened. We talked while we waited for the concert to start.

Then. It started. I could feel my heart stop the moment he came on stage. They sang 'Transformer' first and everything went perfectly.

But then his time to give a speech came and he said "Thank you all for being here. I love you Japan. I had a great night last night and I always have a great time here." Suddenly he put out his hand and grabbed mine. He held my hand tightly and sang. He held it... in front of thousands of people. I could die in this moment.

The concert ended in 2 hours and it was time to meet them backstage. Maria and I went to meet them.

The Exo members were standing backstage and Baekhyun smiled at me and came to greet me, pulling me into a tight hug which made me freeze.

He looked down shyly and I did too when suddenly he began talking "Ruby... do you want to um... like grab dinner with me tomorrow night?"

Maria almost started screaming and I answered a simple yes and soon we parted our ways.

On my way home I couldn't believe this was happening to me on my vacation. I was scared...terrified of this being a dream and me having to wake up any moment soon.

A/N: Thanks for reading guys I hope you're enjoying this fanfic. Vote and keep reading to find out what happens to Ruby and Baekhyun next...