Chapter 3

Aerasume POV

We ride all day to reach elven borders and I've had time to think and plot. Maybe if I am a horrible mistress he will send me back home. What does a mistress do exactly? I heard little stories, none of it good. Males treat mistresses worse than their dirty boots. No one ever goes into details. How can I prevent that? I can barely look at him without quivering and becoming scared. I will not be treated like garbage or the garderobes. ( Toilet). I wanted to ride right up to him and ask, but instead he rode up to me.

"I want to explain your duties to you," he growled. "You will make yourself available to me anytime, anyplace and anywhere. When I say drop everything you stop what you are doing and come."

"Your majesty when you say make myself available, what does that mean?"

He looks irritated by my lack of knowledge, " coupling, mating, fucking," he yelled.

I gasp, "you want to force rut me. No my lord pray you cannot."

"It will not be forced, you are my mistress, you will do as you're told."

He wants to rut me like an animal.

"Please your majesty I didn't know a mistress did that."

"The duties remain the same."

"My lord... " I didn't get a chance to finish, he slapped me so hard that I fell off the animal. I fell hard on my side with a humpf. Cain and the other guards ran to help me but a bark command from him had them backing up.

"Now listen to me, dark one," his red/maroon eyes staring into my lavender ones. I look up terrified. " Your majesty please have mercy," I said knowing what he's capable of.

He bent down and grabbed my chin, "you will do whatever I ask of you, do you understand."

"Your majesty I'm soiled, dirty, why do you want me in that way." I look deep into his eyes for the answer.

"You want me," I breathe out.

"Yes," he said, picking me up off the ground and placing me back on the arroch.

"But why," I said.

He turned glowering eyes toward me."

I raise my hand up, " sorry my lord." I wince at my side and my cheek. He's no different than my aunt and uncle. Why can't I find someone to love me other than Hershel and he might not be around for long. I hope the medic tells him something good. I just want to be loved and love in return. I want to have a baby some day and I'll shower it with all the love and affection it can take. Sometimes I just want to give up. I'm soiled and used and my betrothed couldn't handle that. I would have loved him and any child we would have had.

"Your face's emotions are changing frantically, what are you thinking about," ask the king.

"My future and children."

"You want children."

"Yes,! a whole cottage full. I want a male who will love me and I him in return."

"Stop with the notion of children and future males, that won't happen for you. You can help raise mine and my future queen children."

"But surely I can leave one day and start my own family."

"No, I'll lock you up first before that happens."

I gasp, " you will enslave me." He looks like he's thinking about it.

"My lord I ask that you do not enslave me and do not use your powers on me."

"Why not," he asked curiously.