2.

Hi. Before this chapter begins, i just wanted to say I did not draw that picture up top. I just found it on Google. Don't praise me for it. Thank you and good day.

2021 edit: welp, it's been a while. Lemme know if the edit still good. How have you guys been? Anything new? I'd love to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
True had just left the Wishing Tree, her hand dully pained. It was easily ignored, though.

A little way into town, she got a call from Griselda, and it also showed True had 89 missed calls from her (somehow).

When she pressed the button, Griselda was screaming.

"TRUE!!! WHY DID YOU HANG UP ON ME?!?! DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?! ARE YOU OK?!!! IS BARTELBY OK!?!?!???!?!?" Griselda very aggressively asked.

"Woah, woah, calm down, I'm fine." True reassured her. "Someone ran into me and accidentally popped the bubble is all."

"WHO IS IT?! I'LL MAKE SURE THEY'RE KNOWN IN EVERY KINGDOM FOR THE MOST EMBARRASSING THING THEY EVER DID!" Griselda threatened.

"I don't think you can do that Griz." True claimed, starting to walk home again.

"Oh yeah?! Why not?" Griselda questioned.

"He works at the castle, up in the Wishing Tree."

"Oh, of course- HE?! ITS A BOY?!?!" Griselda shouted in an oddly ecstatic voice.

"Yeah...? Why?" True wondered.

Griselda snickered, finding the fact True met a boy so amusing.

"What?!" True exclaimed, not understanding what Griselda found so funny.

After a couple more giggles, Griselda asked, "Why have you never told me you have a..." She snickered once more, "A BOYFRIEND?!" She exclaimed before falling backwards with laughter.

"Huh? What do you mean...?" True asked, not knowing the meaning behind the word 'boyfriend'

Griselda just laughed and ended the call by accident, leaving her friend puzzled.

She got home a few minutes later, still confused. As she walked in the door, she saw Bartelby had already made dinner.

They ate it together, talking about the day they spent apart, although True didn't mention her talk with Griselda. Bartelby could tell something was bothering her, but he didn't say anything about it. A few hours later, they went to bed.

Meanwhile, Zee was still in the Wishing Tree, helping the Rainbow King test out new technology from the neighboring Kingdom, known as LEM, or the Land of Electronical Marvels.

"I don't get this at all." Zee told the king, shaking his head a bit.

//Uh so i left it here for like probably a year that wasn't the ending of the edited chapter sry I'd you thought it was//

"It is a bit confusing, isn't it? Have you tried pressing that ruby red button?" Rainbow King asked, not having touched it himself.

"Yes, I have, it doesn't do anything. None of them do anything!" Zee exclaimed.

"Did you turn the device on?" The LEM engineer asked, already exhausted with their technological incompetence.

"What?" Rainbow King and Zee asked at the same time, not understanding the concept.

The engineer let out an exasperated sigh, getting off his mushroom chair and and pressing the somewhat concealed power button on the top.

The device powered on, starting up a platformer game tutorial.

Rainbow King, with his stubbly lil arms, sucked at controlling the character on the screen. He turned it to Zee, hoping he could do better.

"So I just walk forward, that's easy enough." He thought, immediately falling down a hole.

After several hours, Zee and Rainbow King could somewhat play knockoff Mario, good job ig

"This is some valuable research," the engineer told them, "I think some redesigning will have to be done. I just have a small survey for you both. And I'd prefer to get the king's opinion in private, so I shall hear from you first, wish caretaker." He said, referring to Zee.

"Alright," Zee agreed, "What are your questions?"

"On a scale of 1-10, how easy was it to use the device?" He asked, wasting no time.

"6, it was confusing to figure out, but once you understand it it's not bad to use."

The engineer wrote down his response. "Now, on a scale of 1-10,  hdjskskanjsjsksks

THEN A GIANT BOMB FELL ON THEM BC I GAVE UP ON THIS A LONG TIME AGO NOW EVERYONES DEAD HA

EVERYTHING NEVER HAPOENNNNDDDDDDDDDJSJAKAJDHDHJSKAKAKSKFJDBSJS

everything from this point on is old bad writing

Do not read

Please