The Scandal

After each other's first class, they go to their next class : History ( which they both had together ); normally they would be happy, but now they kind of don't want to be near each other because of the rumor that the both of them spread

Unfortunately for Taehyung ... Lisa was also in this class and normally sat right behind him so he was nervous about what she could possibly do to him

Taehyung enters first and with not even having stepped one foot in the room, he already got whistles and laughs from the people inside. He tries his best to not cry right then and there and goes to his usual seat only to find a carving that says =

"STAY AWAY FAG"

Even though their wasn't a name or any evidence to identify the person behind this, Taehyung already knew that it was indeed Lisa who had done this

He closed his eyes while taking a deep breath and immediately after covered the carving with his notebook. Jungkook arrived a little after Taehyung sat down and went to him immediately only to give him a kiss on the cheek that made Taehyung blush out of it being an uncommon action between them, let's just say. Jungkook asked if everything was fine and Taehyung lied saying it was fine just to not get Jungkook mad and for him to make a scene.

Taehyung was harassed through the whole class ( getting papers thrown at him, people gossiping out loud about him, people laughing and making faces at him, etc. ) and Taehyung has had enough so he screamed :

"MR. HIRAI ! THEY'RE TALKING AND MAKING FUN OF ME ... I'VE HAD ENOUGH !!!"

He instantly regretted it because all that happened was that he got a lecture from Mr. Hirai about how he's grown up and can take the comments while everybody else was dying laughing, Taehyung has had enough of this and walks over to Jungkook who immediately goes up to the bullies and says :

"Look this guy right here ... is my boyfriend, so if you have something to say about that then keep it to yourself you selfish jealous fucks; ok? Bye"

And just like that the class stopped ... It was like if the Principal has just came in and scolded everyone but instead of the Principal, It was Jungkook. It's really amazing how much power Jungkook has in this school; so much power to shut up anybody with just a couple of words ... for some reason Taehyung felt safe for the first time in that day and ironically, it was with the person that made the situation not feel safe. After that fiasco, it was lunch time so they went to their usual table of friends only to find it full of jocks and the popular kids; turns out the popular kids had forced Jungkook's and Taehyung's friends out of their normal seat this time just to mess with them. But Jungkook simply went to them ... and gave them the darkest eyes filled with anger, and like that they ran.

Now, even though Jungkook is the most respected kid in school ... the reason why he's the most respected is not because of his good doings but because of his anger issues. You see, Jungkook has a WILD temper and gets angry easily when a situation occurs ( he says he's just a perfectionist but it goes far beyond that ) so when the "Cool Kids" saw Jungkook's eyes, they ran for their lives even without Jungkook having to say a single word.

Taehyung stood there shocked at how scared the "Cool Kids" looked. Because to him Jungkook is the sweetest person he's ever met; the reason for this being that Jungkook shows different sides of himself to his different friend groups so while Taehyung and their friend group might see Jungkook as the sweetest maknae there could ever be ... The Jocks and Cheerleaders know him as the tought 'Bad Ass' Jungkook. He normally seats with his OT7 but sometimes he wonders off to the "Cool Kids Table" and spends his lunch time there.

Jungkook smirks seeing how scared the "Cool Kids" where of him but that smirk quickly changed as he heard Taehyung ask behind him =

Taehyung : "Kook, what was that?"

Jungkook immediately froze and thought of and excuse quickly. He put on a 'confused' face and turned to Taehyung saying =

Jungkook : "I-I d-on't know" ~ He said in a fake confused tone

Taehyung decided to ignore what just happened and called their friends back over to their rightful seat.

They had lunch and as Taehyung was getting up from his seat he was tripped

He fell on his chin and that hurt REALLY bad, He looked back to see who it was that tripped and if it was intentional or an accident; but then his face was filled with pure horror as he saw who was infront of him ...

*Lisa Manoban*