Angels Fall for the Wrong Friends

My name is Lucielle and I'm dead. Well I think the big man up stairs might not approve of the "d " word. Lets just say I no longer appear on earth. I was just about to start college. I had a two little sisters(both twins), a mother, and a stepfather(which i really disliked). We lived in the heart of the city Suhara,New Hampshire. My real father almost died with me.But i made it out alive. He drew his last breath on the hospital bed. But enough about my dad lets get back on track. I wasn't the hotshot in school either. I was basically dubbed a well known nerd and only had two best friends. Also one of my friends became my boyfriend. But when he found out I was....no longer on earth he went after another girl so I no longer consider him my boyfriend. The way I "Disappeared" from earth is very sad for me. I dont even want to recap. Millisa was my best friend. She was also my kidnapper. And she is also my killer.One day,Millisa asked me to hang out with her. She told me it was a surprise so i had to wear a blindfold. But I didnt know that it was a one way ticket to heaven. When we got to the place she asked me to lend her my limbs. At first I thought it was funny so i gave her my hands. But then she asked if she can have my legs. I found werid that she wanted my legs but I gave it any way. I was so ignorant of my death....It was standing right in front of me*starts crying*. She took off my blindfold and I found myself in a junk yard. She was jealous of me. She loved my boyfriend but I took him away from from her without myself being aware. I stole all the people who was interested in her and left her depressed and wanting revenge. She explained this to me for me to be aware of the most terrible thing I've done to her. So she burned me and whipped me and abused me for a long time, almost 2 months. Then one day I just let go so thats why I died and this the situation I'm in.