Angels Fall for Death's Mission

After I was allowed to stay in heaven i started to try to make the best of it.I started to fly as high as I could then stoped flying and dropped.When I dropped I landed on someone."Im so sorry i didnt mea-".Right in front of me I saw a dream I thought would never come true."Its....you." My father appeared right in front of me."My darling little girl....How did you get up here? Dont tell me you've disappeared from choas." I just nodded as tears appeared on his face."Your poor mother,your sisters.My darling child this was not suppose to happen. You didnt even reach 30.Im so sorry" I stared crying along with him."Its not your fault.Its Millisa's fault." My father looks at me and whipes the tears from my eyes."How can be Millisa she was your bestfriend since your first day of high school" I had a angry face on as if I was about to kill someone. "She is not my friend.SHE WILL NEVER BE MY FRIEND.IF IT WASNT FOR HER I WOULD HAVE BEEN ALIVE AND WALKING.I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HER SHE WILL NEVER BE CONSIDERED AS FAMILY IN MY BOOK.EVEN HER NAME IS LIKE ACID!" I look at my dad.He had this expression as if he never saw me this way and was surpised." Im sorry.I understand.They werent fully truthful either. I was killed by someone who tried to steal the car.The only survivors were you and the robber. I was shocked and started to cry." Why?...Why?...Why us? Why not someone else?.......I swear I will come back and I will get Millisa before she gets the rest of them." After that dramatic moment I continued to keep moving.I met Death right when I continued walking. "Oh...Hello Death" "Its Leo" Death said. "Have a mission for you" "Come with me."