Angels Fall for Monsters

They started battling. Did you ever get a rush because of someone fighting over you? I started to have that same feeling. It was extravagant. It was amazing like a breeze of cold excitement. But I realized where I was at. Im standing in the middle of hell as an angel, watching something that probably happens everyday. I have to get off the ground and find out who I'm gonna help. I lift off. But something grabs my ankle.
        A spirit, in shape of a burned up human, so skinny that I can see the bones and no hair. "An-an angel. So pretty. You can't leave us. We can't watch you leave while we are stuck." I look at him with great pity." You are here because of a committed sin. Not me. You must receive punishment . So please let go." He looked at me like I said the most saddest thing. He let go. I watch him fall. He screamed so loud. But that wasn't important.
     I have to choose. Leo or him. Get it through your head. If I don't choose, they'll tear each other apart. I made my choice. I closed my eyes. My hair went from black to red. My eyes went from brown to blue. I wore a nice white dress with nice sparkles. Then armored epaulets. White boots and Platinum claws.
      They both looked at me with no expression. I heard the same voice from the beginning. "You're the light for life or death. So shine wisely." I knew who it was. I smiled and went quickly.
       I went up to Deadliness with a smile. I was walking very differently, like I wasn't myself. As the closer i got to him the darker my dress became. I caressed his face. "Soon." I said. I kicked him in the air. He came down. Before he can hit the floor, I kicked him towards a wall. For hours I just kicked him around. I didn't see a use in using my claws until he became a threat.
   For a reason I stopped kicking him. He got up.
     "Soon?!"he yelled.
     "What in the hell is that suppose to mean huh?!"he said.
     "Yeah, what do you mean?"Leo asked.
     "I have the ultimate decision. To strengthen hell or let it fall. It's what I believe is right. So I suggest that instead of making me fight, treat me like someone important. Oh by the way, the other side of me is starting to appear again. Treat her like a queen or I'll tear your throat out and give it Satan. Got it?"I said.
"Oh and just because I'm gone doesn't mean I won't come back in a heart beat. I'm always watch over her." I said.
I passed out. I get to see what happens before I go back to my body. They both ran after me. Deadliness caught me. Why does Leo hesitate? He looked at me like I was a monster. Why so horrified? I opened my eyes. It was Deadliness I saw. I looked down. My dressed was completely black. I jump out of his arms. I looked at both of them. They seemed horrified because of me. I opened a portal to Chaos.
"Why are you leaving?"Leo asked.
"It's a bit too depressing for me." I said.
Meanwhile.....
Elfridé was staring Millisa straight into her eyes. "So this is the killer. A teenage freak who is so envious of a little competition? Tsk tsk... You are really weak. Aren't you?" she said.
Millisa gave her a glare. It wasn't like a "You dare to insult me" glare, but a "What am I doing?" glare.
She was regretful? I will never forgive and forget. It's no fair. She is still here while my sister is gone and barely known. Millisa gets to do something with life, she doesn't.
"Save me the pity. You are pathetic." I said.
"Awww I thought that would work. You're smarter than you let on. Good job. Now I need to erase the evidence." she said.
I appear. Flying as fast I could. I need to talk to someone other than my father or those two.
"Hey Elfridé can I-" I said stuttering.
"Oh hell no." I said.
The voice appeared again.
"I can't allow the well being of that child to be damaged. But the demon that eats away her soul has grown to much to do an extraction for her. You may do as intended."
I smiled. Not just a smile, a smile that caused me to show my true fangs. Big sharp teeth appeared. My dress went black.I looked at her face and saw the terror in her eyes.
"You see Millisa, I've waited a long time for this. As you can see I am an angel. But my mom is a fallen angel. So I can be seen. I want you dead, God does too. Sorry but I need to end you now." I said.
She looked at me like I was the devil himself. I loved every second of it.
My claws appeared. I stabbed her in her gut. I thought about how revenge is sweet but I have to let her pay. I looked at her face. She had the most petrified looked I've ever saw. Was I really the demon here? I took out my claws and healed her. I flew to the police department. I walked in and dropped her off with Elfridé behind me. I looked at her face and she was still petrified.
"Do what you have to do. And make sure my body is still there." I told her.
Meanwhile...
"What's your problem man?!" Deadliness shouted.
"What's mine, what's yours?" Leo shouted
"At least I caught her. I can see a pretty girl falling when see one." Deadliness said.
"I- I'm sorry I can't help but freeze. It's a new experience. And you don't even dare get any wrong ideas about anything. She's mine." Leo said.
"Said the dude who refused to catch his girlfriend. She'd be better off with me. So she can depend on someone to pick her up." Deadliness said.
"I might be surprised to see that but I will never stop loving her okay, so shut up alright."
He gave him a look of aggravation. They both refused to look at each other. He walked over in front of Leo's face.
"Why were you chosen?"he asked.
"I don't know. I didn't mean to be chosen. It happened." Leo said
They just looked at each other. Such a beautiful relationship got ruined by a job.
I came back with tears in my eyes. They saw me and went as fast as they could. What's wrong with me. I should be stronger than this. But I can't help it.
"Why are you crying?" Leo asked.
"I saw her. Then almost killed her." I said petrified.
"Who?" Deadliness asked
"M-My bestfriend." I said.
"Wait... You forgave her?" Leo said.
"That isn't her. It's a demon. I think it was greed." I said.
"Millisa Reinbac? Greed has been possessing her for years. But he got an extraction from an angel today. That was you?" Deadliness asked.
"I don't know what an extraction is." I said.
"You know how someone has a gut feeling or a bad feeling, yeah that's us. You stab someone in the heart or gut to extract the demon." Deadliness said.
I need to get out of here. It's too much for one day.
I grab Leo and head back to heaven. I need to see my father and talk to him about this.

I hope you liked this part of the story. Sorry for being so late, I was learning how to better my writing and stories. Next part will be soon, so stay tuned

Any suggestions? Tell me by messaging me. I'll get them for sure.