Angels Fall for Chaos's Connection

Death was so nice to me since I was told had a mission.Before he was either quiet and innocent or a loud mouth,big headed jerk.I thought."Hey I heard that! Watch it I'm 4 million years your elder." He said."What ever .JACKASS (its a donkey)."I said as we laughed. "Ok time to get serious." He said."God says you have an amazing gift . The gift to talk to Chaos' people.Can you try to do so." . Me surprised I even have a gift tried my best. I tried to control most of my energy to that specific power. I remembered my old house.I disappeared from heaven and took the same route I took during my journey.I appeared in my old house.With my wings and everything. I walk up the hall and ran into my little sisters.I see tears coming down their faces. My tears came down mine. They pulled me towards my mom and my step dad.They saw me and they started crying."So thats where you went my baby girl." I nodded. " Milissa did it. She killed me. Please have her arrested." They cried even more.'Hey mom your an angel right?.....right?" She shaked her."You're grandma. She was born an angel but raised as a human." "That means your part angel.that means the twins are too! You guys can travel between worlds ! You can visit me and dad!" I said. " I promise." She says. "We promise." The twins said." I have to go I love you guys I will visit you always. Remember My body is in the junk yard. IT WAS MILLISSA" I disappeared from chaos and continued to heaven. I appeared back to heaven."Was your mission sucessful" He said. I just kept my head down so no one can see my face as cried.