Angels Fall For Evil Demons

I look at Death like he was crazy."Do you really think I would go through another mission especially with hell?"  "Well yeah." " No I'm not going back after it took 3 days to get out with Selica." Suddenly he sheded his robe and got really close. He kissed me again. And again,and,again,and again. "Aren't we more than friends?"

     "What do you consider us?" I said nevously. "Boyfriend and Girlfriend"he said. After long thought I finally got my answer. "Okay I'll go but only if you come with too". I thought "Crap" he said.

      We took the same route it took for me to get to Heaven.When we got into hell I felt like the demons want to get a hold me but we're scared by Leo. We continued onward toward to Satan's kingdom. He said he had to pay him a visit. So when I was flying, someone pull into the side. I looked up and someone like Leo. Blue and black hair, white eyes, black wings and black outfit.

       " Why is an angel here? At least drink the potion" he said. I nodded. He seemed so nice for a demon. I felt I could trust him but that's what makes them demons, you trust them then they break you ( Hmmm reminds me of someone). " You know I sense you from the first time you came here." He said. I said nothing. I knew this was a bad idea. Why does Leo have to look so cute!! " I know you have a voice. Just use it for me."

       " My name is...."I said. "Lucielle!" I heard a deep voice go off on the side saying my name. He sound scary and evil. I look to the side and saw a huge skeleton that filled the black sky. He had this purple aura that scares my soul into pieces. " Why did you run off. I was scared about you. Are you with a demon?!?!" The demon got up and stared at his black eye wholes." Why yes brother, its your lovely older brother, who happens to be helping your lovely angel that you left behind." It grunted. Then it grabbed me and held me close to it chest. I closed my eyes. Then I opened them. I saw Leo hold me with all his might. He started to cry. "I don't want to lose you again. Not ever. Not even for a eternity. Promise me you will never leave me?"He asked. I was surprised seeing that, he is always so mean but he seemed so sensitive. "Okay, okay mister Leo. I guess I won't be going anywhere for... what the next eternity, I won't be going anywhere." I said. He smiled strongly that it look like he jaw was about to fall off. "Im so sorry that I've broken up this beautiful moment, but I believe she was talking to me."he said.

      "Didn't he said he was your older brother?" I said. He nodded."Daliness, why are you being stupid?"he said tiredly. "Deadliness. That's my new name. I got promoted. Do you mind if I tested my power on you?"