Chapter 24: What...Just Happened?

"Hey bro, what's up?" Kiri asked with a smile as he stood up and dusted off his pants.

"Where have you been?!?" I shouted like a mad person in the middle of the night.

"Oh, ya know, here, there, everywhere!" He said with a laugh.

"Why didn't you come back? Do you know how worried Uraraka has been?" Kiri looked away sad.

"I know, but I need to keep an eye on someone right now." I looked at him confused.

"What do you-" all of a sudden the door of the building Kiri just jumped out of crashed open.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?!?" Bakugo screamed and Kiri.

"That's a door I prefer not to open." Kiri said calmly. Bakugo looked to me but he looked worried, not angry.

"Did you know this idiot throws himself out of windows!?" He asked. I nodded a little fearful of what was going to happen.

"Not just windows. Stairs, buildings, cliffs, 'door surfing', boulder smash, face karate, and anything else stupid that could kill a person." Bakugo just turned to Kiri as Kiri smiled as he thought about it all.

"Oh, door surfing! We should do that again!" He laughed.

"No!" Both me and Bakugo said. My nerves around Bakugo started to die down a bit and Kiri smiled.

"So, hows everyone at the house?" Kiri asked and Bakugo just grumbled a bit before he went back inside.

"You have to come back! Just let everyone know your alive!" Kiri just waved his hand.

"I know, I know, let's go now." We started walking and then my phone went off. It was Tsu.

Where the hell are you! IT'S LIKE WORLD WAR THREE OVER HERE! get home now!

"Oh Narks!" I said with panic.

"What's up?" Kiri asked and I showed the text. "Oh, shit! So what did I miss?" He asked. I looked to him confused.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Well something had to have happened to get the boss so worked up that you left. I know he's you boyfriend and all but the boss isn't that possessive." I tried to think and last night popped into my head. I felt my cheeks turn red quickly.

"N-Nothing." I said and Kiri smiled like an idiot.

"Liar! Your red! What happened? Spill the tea!" Kiri said. I only turned more red and refused to talk.

"Okay, I'll just guess. He...proposed! No, that's not like boss. He...kissed you! No, we already know that. Uh...you guys slept together?" I felt my face burn more but I said nothing.

"Holy shit! You slept together!" Kiri screamed out and I slapped a hand over his mouth.

"What makes you think that?" He licked my hand and I moved it away disgusted. "Gross!"

"So, how was it?" Kiri asked like a teenage girl.

"I'm not telling you anything!" I screamed.

"Is he good?" He asked and I looked away. "Fine! I'll just be bored till we get there!

•••

After a silent walk me and Kiri stood outside the mansion in the garden and we hear screams and crashes from inside the house.

"What the fuck is going on!" Kiri said and we raced inside.

What we saw, was no surprise.

"Put it down Denki!" Momo yelled as she held a shield. On the other side of a flipped over table Denki held a chicken in one hand and barbecue sauce in the other.