Ch 1.Wolf-Rayet

Mother nature fissioned to seven spirits. The elemental spirit, the galactic spirit,the dream spirit, the human soul spirit , the animalia and the plantae spirits and the Shinigami. They all had their own worlds to govern. The elemental spirit gave rise to the earth energies, water,land,air,fire and all other constituents from its crust to core. The plantae spirit spread all kinds of trees,flowers,algae,fungi and grass on the earth. The animalia spirit gave birth to all kinds of terrestrial and aquatic species diverging from simple microbes to complex homo sapiens. The galactic spirit produced innumerable astro bodies the sun, huge stars and planets,multiple dimensional portals leading to parallel universes connecting space and time. The human soul spirit controlled human intelligence,human nature including both inclinations and ambitions, and their quest to unravel all secrets of their birthplace. The dream spirit was to counter the extravagance of the soul spirit and created a fantasy world where the exhausted humans could escape the rat race of fame,money and power and heave a euphoric sigh of relief.The shinigami was the spirit of death. It served the purpose of connecting all the spiritual phenomena ,stabilizing the birth and the death rate and to bring-upon the doomsday when the time comes unexisting everything that had ever existed.