Ch 5. Hidden Treasure

Time passed. The galactic spirit never heard back from the dream spirit.He cried a tear but it froze when it fell into a black hole and shattered without anybody noticing.Then, he decided to take responsibility of providing his heart the peace he deserved, stole the shinigami's scythe and set himself free from the universal chain. He knowingly violated the moral code set by Mother Nature and was prepared for whatever punishment was to be inflicted upon. Mother Nature summoned the galactic spirit and banished him to the dark abyss on the other side of the seven skies. Soon afterwards, the dream spirit realized she had enough and all her efforts to adapt to the earthly life circle were futile, she felt she wanted someone to lean on.She began to look for the galactic spirit. It wasn't like she was too arrogant to seek his help before, she was just too flustered to depend on somebody else for her personal affairs and cause them trouble.But now the burden became too much to bear on her own. Either that or she was simply losing her will to survive.She herself didn't know anymore. When she went around searching,she found out the galactic spirit had long gone.She refused to believe it and rushed farther ahead.The reality didn't change. She was the only clueless spirit too busy to notice before. She was hit hard. She felt her pointlessly struggling past self scowling at her in repulsion.She lost her space time orientation and her thoughts were all scattered ... But then, there gleamed a light, bathing her to the toes ,so bright she could not miss it. Over the Yellowknife, in the aurora she could clearly see the galactic spirit's last words, "I forgive you. " That saved her. Her quest wasn't for naught.