So...

Hey guys, what's up? It's been a while, I'm not gonna lie. And honestly, that comes down to nothing more than I guess just lack of inspiration on my part. Just so you know, this isn't an update, more just me letting you know where I'm at in terms of writing. As some of you would know, I've been writing Karry fanfics for a couple of years now, and I've really enjoyed it. I've loved writing the stories and hearing your opinions, but just recently, every time I try to write, it just feels forced. The inspiration I once had is lacking, and I don't wanna force myself to write something I don't wanna write. That's not to say that I'm done with Karry, I just need a break, and change things up. So, I've started a series of short stories based around Peter Parker x Mj from the MCU, and it's really helping. For the first time in a while I feel inspired again, and hopefully soon I'll be back writing Karry. In the meantime it would mean a lot if you went and checked it out, whether it's because you like, Spider-Man, marvel, or just want to try something new. It really means a lot to me when you guys read my stuff, but like I said, the only way I see that happening at the present time is through my new project, at least temporarily.