False Hope

A/N

This character... You may not have heard of, he is based of a really nice person irl, he streams dbd on twitch so go check him out, TheMikeyD

The Spirit

Twelve hours since the barrier fell. I remember finding on accident before, yet I didn't believe that it's weakness would happen again.

I twitch as I stalk through trees, I lost track from which side I was on. I didn't really need to sleep, I mean I am technically dead. But now the hunt was far easier that it was at the start.

I growl as I slice down another survivor, he looked like Mikey, yet, it wasn't him. This time I didn't need to hang this mortal, instead I slam my sword into his back, he yells but isn't yet dead, I twist, smileing as he writhes in pain.

Finally he is reduced to black smoke yet again.

I continue my patrol, I was determined to find him, he had something of mine, and I needed it back. He stole it from me, I wanted it back.

A/N

The Spirit and Mikey is a little story that'll play out during the proper one.

-
-

(Y/N)

We had to move, several times Frank had to climb on top of me whenever a killer came through. The Shape stays longer than most, Frank had to inflict some pain to avoid suspicion. The Shape growls before storming off, I  wonder where Laurie was.

Frank moved his mask to the side and grinned as I was trapped beneath him,

"I could do so much to you right now,"

He growls, my stomach tightens.
I try to push him off, yet he remained firmly in place, he chuckles and kisses me, biting my lip, making me whimper, which just made him press harder.

I gasp, Frank was off me in a second, mask back on. I push myself up, confused on what was going on.

"Frank?"

"Shh."

I frown as he creeps toward the bushes, his knife twirling in his hand. I gulp as I see a familiar red shirt.

Oh no.

"FRANK NO!"

Too late.

He turns to face me his smiling mask grinning and he walked into a trap. The traps that Dwight had been placing around for the past gods know how many hour's.

He cries out in pain as the bear trap clamps around his leg. Survivors had been picking up any they could during games, we try and get souvenirs from any killer we could. We would sign them the do bets at the end of the week to see who had the rarest or most valuable.

I stumbled up he tries to tug at the claws. For some reason his normal strength had no effect. A group of survivor's emerged from the trees and pinned Frank down. I start to sob and limp toward him but Dwight holds me back.

"It's okay (Y/N), your safe now,"

I start to cry and collapse to my knees, screaming for them to stop as the kicked and stabbed the man I love.

I watch them carry away his unconscious body, unable to move, my injuries burning my body, my lungs struggling to keep up with my sobs.

"(Y/N) calm down he's gone,"

No you don't understand!!!

I couldn't speak, I was in shock, but yet my head continued to yell. David comes from behind and lifts me in bridal style. I hated it, it didn't feel right, he wasn't Frank.

"She needs to heal,"

"We need to hide her better, can't believe a killer would kidnap instead of just kill."

"He'll get what he deserves,"

My heart breaks as they talk about what they were going to do to him.

"Nice idea to grind the Entity's thorns and paste them,"

"I knew they slowed down the killers, shame I didn't have enough for all the traps."

I notice David nod, I look away disgusted. He sighs and mutters about how sorry he was for harming me in the first place. I can't help but cry again as we walk over the used trap. My name scratched on the spiked metal band. I whimper,

He's gunna die by my trap!!

Killers don't get reborn like survivors, they had one life. And I'm the reason Frank's about to lose his!!

-
-
-
A

/N

It's a bit short ik, but the ideas are coming, hopefully I'm back and can upload regularly!!