Skaar and Yang Xiao Long

One of two Crossover Couple of the Cinos Aftermath series.

Skaar the son of The Hulk and Caiera who is the Prince of Sakaar until Ultron arrived and slaughter many people which includes his mother and brother Hiro-Kala, he and the Warbound follow him to Earth. Skaar and Warbound met the Next Avengers in the Savage Lands they fight but later stop to fight Sauron & Stegron, he becomes a member of the Next Avengers.

Yang is the older half sister of Ruby Rose and the daughter of Taiyang and Raven who abandoned them, she have her shotgun gauntlets Ember Celica and her semblance is to become stronger which she get hit. She became a member of team RWBY as they fight many badguys and monsters, she lost her arm by Adam but replace by a mechanical one.

These two have quite lots of similarities as both have great strength which become stronger (For Skaar is his hulk rage while Yang is her semblance), both punch but used tools (Swords for Skaar and gauntlets for Yang), both have guiding father (Bruce Banner and Taiyang Long), both have anger issues.

Skaar is from Next Avengers. He's a character I add in my Cinos Next Avengers Spinoff and based on the Hulk and The Agent of S.M.A.S.H character but is not that character from his respected series.

Yang Xiao Long is from RWBY.

I called this couple Gammafist.