Zabu and Pansa

A Crossover Couple of two sabertooth cats

Zabu is a saber-toothed cat native to the Savage Lands who is the adopted brother of Ka-Zar, they remain in hiding in there home during Ultron reign in the 12 years gap. After meeting the Next Avengers in the Savage Lands, the brothers agree to help them in the future against Ultron as he was an old friend of Spider-Man during his time as a New Warrior.

Pansa is a Panucian who was Khyber's hunting animal to replace Zed and wored a special Nemetrix, was loyal to her master due to him making a perfect predator. Pansa was used many times to attack Malware's enemies, but was injured which led to her to be taken care by Eri to be her new pet and friend and give her a name.

The obvious thing is that they're both sabertooth cats in worlds filled with many powerful heroes, Zabu is raised in the wild and consider feral along with his brother Ka-Zar meanwhile Pansa was tamed as a hunter animal for Khyber then domesticated as a pet for Eri.

The named the ship Zabsa

Zabu is from Marvel (This one lived in the Next Avengers universe but is based on the Ultimate Spider-Man version)

Pansa a.k.a. Khyber's Panucian is from Ben 10: Omniverse (Based on the original characters from the series which I imported into my series)