E-123 Omega and Loa

An unusual Crossover Couple, one of the Eggman's strongest robot of the E-Series and the A.I. of the Mark III Jaeger Atlas Destroyer.

Omega is the last of E-100 series who developed a hatred for Eggman and a member of Team Dark with Shadow & Rouge. He have lots of adventures from Black Arms to Nocturnus Clan to Interstellar Amusement Parks as he continued his goal to find Eggman and many many of his robots. Omega like most Sonic characters have way more crazy adventures when Cinos came from other universes and in space, he joined the Resistance to stop Eggman and Infinite, then he along with Shadow & Maria live with Cinos and Savage Ravagers.

Loa was originally an A.I. of Altas Destroyer, a training Jaeger who belong and owned by Taylor and Hayley Travis, part of the Monarch Junior. Funnily she sorta act like mother to the sibling despite that is not being her purpose to do so, she also have knowledge of many Monarch files and will help fight other Monsters that threaten New York. In a crazy battle between the mutant iguana Godzilla against Kong, a giant gorilla from an other universe future, they damage the Jaeger which led to Cinos and Tails to save via using Reploid parts to make her own body.

This was hilarious of the idea of giving Omega a love interest, so I used an A.I. but giving her a human-size body to hope to truly fit in was cool and funny, now machines can feel love with one other.

Omega is from Sonic The Hedgehog a.k.a. The Sonic Expanded Universe.

Loa is from Pacific Rim: The Black but my version is from my Tristar Godzilla 1998 MonsterVerse.

I called this pairing OmeLoa.