Sky-Byte and Elizabeth "Liz" Thompson

A Crossover Couple of a poetic shark Predacon turned Maximal and one of two Demon Weapon of Death The Kid.

Zubastik was a Predacon scholar who tried to take of his little sister Aura but when thugs try to attack him, he was saved by Gigatron which cause him to be part of Cryotek's gang and develop a crush on him as he hope he love him back right. After Cybertron was taken by Megatron, he along with rest of Cryotek's gang went to Earth for a master plan, he later developed a liking of Earth culture along leading a team of Predacons but near the end he joined the Maximals, he later reunited his sister Aura and meet his idol Depth Charge.

Elizabeth Thompson is the older sister of Patricia "Patty" who both turn into guns which they used during their time as thugs until they meet Kid which he offers them to be partner after fighting gangster which they agreed in hope to steal his status and wealth. She and her work as waitresses Deathbucks Café as probation by DWMA for their crime as Kid making sure they aren't causing trouble, they would later learn about Kid's obsession of symmetry as they become his counselor as they truly become friends when Patty laugh.

Both of them have bad background and work in bad occupation but later got redeem, also that Liz doesn't enjoy paranormal. This idea is just ridiculous due to many things: Patty would make fun of her sister for dating a fish, Kid would complain about Sky-Byte's appeared as it not symmetrical, Black Star would try to ride him, Cinos' ex girlfriend Blair would eat him, and Maka won't like him because he smell like raw fish but mostly get annoyed by his haikus.

Sky-Byte is from Robots In Disguise 2001 but integrated to Beast Wars. He is a character I add in the Aftermath series who is from the Aligned universe and based on the original character, he's not the actual RID 2001 character.

Elizabeth Thompson is from Soul Eater.

I called this couple SkyLiz but also ElizaByte.