02

𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒
she could kill you with a wink of her eye

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 waking up in Damon's bed, Echo realized what had happened and grew terribly angry when she pictured beating Stefan to death with his own arm

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 waking up in Damon's bed, Echo realized what had happened and grew terribly angry when she pictured beating Stefan to death with his own arm. She hated him. She really fucking hated him right now.

After taking a shower and basically prying herself out of Damon's care, she found herself going to Alaric's along side her twin. They found out a few things about Stefan and they were now in Tennessee, searching for him. Elena wanted her boyfriend back in her arms, but Echo on the other hand - she wanted revenge, and she was going to get it.

The three of them trailed through the Smokey Mountains, and Alaric spoke up to break the silence, "In a couple hours, the full moon's gonna rise just above that Ridge. If Tyler's right, that's where the pack'll be."

Teasingly Elena asked him, "You were a boy scout, weren't you?"

Alaric chuckled at her joke as Echo added on teasingly as well, "A boy scout, slash vampire slayer I bet you were the total package when you were in high school."

"Slash whiskey-drinking all-around lost cause," he said as the three of them stopped.

Both Alaric and Echo opened their bags having many weapons inside. Echo's bag held rope, vervain and wolfsbane grenades, compressed air weapons that shot out wooden stakes, and a smaller cross bow.

Seeing her sister and Alaric's bags Elena said, "Wow. You came stocked."

Echo smirked, taking out her cross bow. "Well you know our track record with... anything we do so best to com prepared."

Alaric added holding out a grenade, "Here. Put that in your bag."

Curious as she held the grenade Elena asked, "Vervain grenade?"

"Wolfsbane," he corrected.

"We're hunting the teen wolves of the Smoky Mountains," Echo reminded her sister.

Elena sent Echo a look before looking back to Alaric. "Well, since we're exchanging gifts." She reached into her bag, and pulled out John's magical ring.

In surprise he said, "That's John Gilbert' ring."

Speaking up, Echo told him, "It was yours once. Go ahead. Take it. I'll protect you from whatever supernatural danger we're about to get ourselves into."

Looking at the twins he said, "He gave it to you."

Shrugging, Elena said, "Yeah, but we're doppelgängers. It's not gonna work on us. He left it for us, if we ever to have kids."

Still feeling uncomfortable, Alaric stated, "Yeah, well, then why don't you save it for future generations of stubborn, relentless, and sarcastic baby Gilberts?"