Imagine #3 - Long Regan Imagine for Rebekah

Rebekah's P.O.V

It was your last day of school, you weren't popular but you weren't unpopular although the past year had pretty much been down hill because your ex was an idiot and decided to tell everyone about your self harm because you broke up with him, even though he cheated on you. You were on the way to the leavers assembly they were throwing for you guys when you were harshly shoved into a locker... Oh and look who did it, your ex. He threw some verbal abuse about you but you blocked him out, because you know it's the best thing to do, after he left you wondered into the unisex toilets, no one ever comes here really, Youthink it's down to the fact they're unisex, which also means they're clean! It's a miracle! You locked yourself in the disabled cubical at the end, it's much bigger and it's by the window. You throw your bag on the floor and rummage for what You're looking for, got it! Your makeup bag, no no, not to do your make up, You search through your little zebra print bag to find what you were searching for, you pull out the cold, shiny metal that is your friend that's there for you, always.

You roll up my sleeves to see the old white marks scattered around like Daisy's in a meadow, and the raw redness surrounding the fresh cuts, made only last night... You bring it to the top of my arm, the coldness, a refreshing feeling coursing upon your aching skin, itching for the touch. 1, 2, 3 You count to yourself and cut, you repeat the process before moving to the bottom side of your arm... Near your wrist, the area already battered from previous savage attacks, not all from you, a few scars remain from where I was bitten by my friends dog and a few from where your ex has physically abused you, and not all from being in a relationship. You continued to dig deeper into your arms, blood tricking down your arm, on to the floor around you and all over your shirt, good job you pack a spare one.

The pain only just started to seep into your veins, You didn't realise how many and how deep You'd gone until You looked down at your arm, it looked like it'd just been through a shredder. You started to cry, loud sobs escaped your mouth, You tried to muffle them with your jumper but you were just crying to much to make a difference so You just sat there, mascara streaming down your cheeks.

You heard the door open and held your breath, footsteps approached my cubicle, a small amount of blood had escaped under the door, hopefully it's another slut, and they won't notice or care.

"Hello" the familiar British accent ran through your ears like Christmas bells. Regan.

You stayed quiet.

"I know you're in here Bekah, I saw you walk in, you dropped your book that says 'Doodles' on the front..." Oh shxt, please don't have looked through it, you'll discover the twisted, massochistic, depressing drawings inside. "I haven't looked through it, I wouldn't do anything like that without your permission"

You sighed in relief and then replied "thankyou, could you just slip it under the door" You managed to choke out and tried to cover up the fact you'd been crying.

"Are you ok you sound like you've been crying" he question worriedly.

"I'm fine, trust me" you replied rather convincingly.

"If your sure" he knelt down to slip the book under the door. "Can I ask why there is blood on the floor?"

"Umm... I... Uhh" You stuttered and accidentally dropped the blade and it slid under the door.

"What's this? Please open the door"

"No" You shouted back.

"Please"

"I won't" You squeezed your eyes shut, hoping he would just disappear.

"If you don't open it, I'll ram it down my self" he started throwing his weight against the door causing it to shake violently.