Imagine #4 - Regan and Joe for Chloe

Today you boyfriend of 8 months, Regan came home from touring with his band Stateside you missed him a lot, he'd been gone nearly 2 months and he came back 4 days ago and spent those days catching up with his family. You didn't mind though because he was spending the next 3 days at your house, whilst your parents are on holiday. He wanted to keep you company because he's a sweetheart like that.

When you woke up this morning you didn't feel great in all honesty, you had the worst period cramps ever, and an absolute banger of a headache, so bad that you didn't even bother to make yourself look nice, you just through on your jack wills tracksuit bottoms and a vest top it was way to warm for anything else. You put your hair up in a messy bun and left your make-up off, after all Regan is always telling you how you don't need makeup and that you look beautiful without it. You got a hot water bottle and put it on your stomach, you also took some paracetamol to ease your headache and after about an hour it was almost gone. You must of dozed off cuz you were woke up by someone knocking on the door, you didn't even think about who it could be, so you just got up and answered the door to see a very sexy looking Regan, wearing almost matching attire, he hadn't done his hair either. But behind him was Joe, another one of his band members, you not met him before but now wasn't really the time, but you smiled and introduced yourself. It's great to be able to look like a slob and not give a care in the world about it. You ran and jumped into Regan's arms, he span your round then put you down and pressed a single kiss on your forehead. You quickly regret making sudden, quick movements as the pain in your stomach increased by 100. You hunched over in pain, gripping your stomach. A single tear ran down your cheek. Regan got down to your level.

R: "Babe, what's wrong, chlo are you ok?" He spoke gently with worry etched over his face.

Y: "Yea I'm fine. Just umm.. Stomach cramps, must of eaten too much?" You said as more of a question. You weren't exactly going to tell him you were on your period, way to embarrassing.

R: "Chloe, I'm not stupid. Are you... Um... On?" He shifted awkwardly. You just nodded quickly but hid your face. Regan surprised you he picked you up bridal style, shutting the door in joes face and carried you to the sofa and laid you down.

"You stay here, I'm just going to the shop to get a load of movies and sweet, then we can cuddle" he smiled sweetly and then moved to get up but you grabbed his wrist he turned around and looked at you confused. You sit up and join your lips to his, he kissed back gently for a while, then pulled away. Boy have you missed that. He kissed you on the fore head "be back in a minute princess" he said as he blew you a kiss.
After he left Joe walked into the room to keep you company, you got on well and had a good laugh with him, creating some inside jokes and him telling you some of the embarrassing things that happened to Regan on tour, which you were sure would no become a topic of conversation between the two of you.

About 10 minutes later Regan was back with a bag full of food including 3 tubs of Ben & Jerry's, 'God I love this boy' you thought. He came in and sat himself down next to you on the sofa.

R: "what movie do you want to watch?"

Y: "umm, what have you got?"

R:"Despicable me 1 & 2, Ted, The perks of being a wall flower, We're the millers, Easy A, White Chicks, Bad neighbours and 17 again" he smiled.

Y: "We're the millers, you know how much I love that film"

R: "why I brought it round babe" he smirked.

Regan got up of the sofa to put the DVD in, then you got up off the sofa to go refill your hot water bottle and get some bowls and cups for the food and drinks.

R: "And where do you think you're going, sit dat ass down" he said sassily. "Let me guess bowls, cups and a hot water bottle refill?" You nodded and he went and did the tasks. He knows you so well, you love each other so much, but you realised you've never actually said it to each other in person.

He came back in the room and sat down next to you, pressed play on the film then he opened up his arms and you shuffled into his arms and you cuddled.

Y:"Regan?"

R:"Yea?"

Y:"I.. I love you" his face lit up when you said that, he smiled like a Cheshire Cat.

R:"I love you too" he said and leaned in for a long passionate kiss, he moved his head to your neck and started placing small sweet kisses all over your neck, he moved to the spot just behind your ear, you let out a soft moan, he stayed on the spot, kissing, sucking biting it, after he was content with the mark he moved back to you lips and gave you a quick peck on the lips. You then realised joe was still in the room and got super embarrassed so you hid your face into Regans chest. Then you cuddled and the next three days were amazing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it Chloe :) took me a while sorry for the delay :P

Feel free to request!

Follow me on twitter DanzillasCave