💖🎊 ANNIVERSARY 🎊💖

It Was 7:00 Pm In Evening...And Naina Was Doing The 'Solah Sringaar' For Her Husband...She Wear His Gifted Red Gown...Along With Wearing Red Bangle's...As Per His Demand...And She Wore A Beautiful Diamond Earrings To Enhance Her Beauty...When She Pinched A Good Amount Of Sindoor On Her Head...Remarking Herself As His Property...And Tied Knot The Mangalsutra Around Her Neck...As Sameer Would Love To See Her Like A Married Women...!!!

While Doing Makeup She Was Continuosly Smiling Without Any Reason

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

While Doing Makeup She Was Continuosly Smiling Without Any Reason...The Glow On Her Face Naturally Comes Due To Sameer's Love Effect...She Was Shinning Like A Doll Like A Princess...She Curls Her Long Hairs And Applied Black Kohl Which Is Perfectly Defining Her Big Doe Eyes...She Is Wearing A Red Matte Lipstick Which Is Making Her Lips More Luscious And Sexy...The Light Musical Sound Was Coming From Her Delicate 'Payal'.....And Wearing Her Engagement Ring...She Checked Herself In The Mirror Once Again...As Today She Wanted To Look Perfect She Don't Want To Spoil Sameers Mood...And After Realising It That Everything Is Perfect...She Start Passing Around The Room By Fidgeting With Her Fingers Continuosly Waiting For The Person...Who Is Going To Pickup Her...!!!

When Suddenly The Door Bell Rang And Naina Exictedly Opened The Door...And Found A Well Dressed Man Having A Board In His Hand Of  'Only For Mr & Mrs.Maheshwari'...She Understood That Sameer Only Send Him To Pickup Her...So She Said - Aapko Mere Husband Ne Hi Bheja Hain Na??

Man - Yes Mam...He Have Told Me To Take You Along With Me...!!!

When His Phone Rang And It Was Of Sameer...He Smiled And Pickup His Call Saying - Yes Sir...❤

Sameer - Have You Reached To My Wife??

Man - Yes Sir She Is Standing Infront Of Me Only...!!

Sameer Happily - Good Give Her Your Phone...!!!

Man Just Nodded And Gave His Mobile Phone To Naina Saying That Sameer Wants To Talk With Her

Naina Took His Phone And Said - Hello..!!

Sameer Smilingly Replied - Hello Sweetheart...Maine Tumhe Pickup Karne Ke Liye Us Aadmi Ko Bheja Hain...So Bina Dare Aajao Uske Saath...Come Soon...!!!

Naina Smiled Widely And Said - Thik Hain...I Am Coming...😊

And Saying So They Disconnect The Call And Naina Gave Back The Mobile To The Man Saying Smilingly - I Have Talk With My Husband...Let's Go Now...!!

Man - Sure Mam...!!!

And They Both Left From There But Between That Man Blindfolded To Naina Saying - Sir Ne Kaha Hain Ki Aapko Surprise Dena Hain Isilye I Have To Do This...!!

And Listening Him Naina Didn't Said Anything And Remained Silent

After Some Time...They Both Reached On Their Destination And The Man Opened The Door Of The Car Along With Saying - Please Come Out Mam...!!

And Naina Smiled Widely As Now Her Wait Is Over...She Happily Come Out Of The Car And Said - Ab Main Yeh Patti Khol Doon??

But The Person Have Already Left From There...And After Getting No Answer From Him Naina Understood That He Is Not There...So She Opened Her Blindfold...And Slowly Opening Her Eyelids She Looked At The Surroundings...!!!

When She Found A Big beautiful Garden And Lot Of Greenery...All The Decoration Lights Are Turned On And The Whole Garden Was Decorated Beautifully For Their Romantic Date...She Smiled In Happiness When Her Eyes Went Down She Saw The Whole Entrance Where She Is Standing...Was Decorated With, White Light Pink And Red Flowers...And One Huge Board Was Sticked On The Wall Written - With You I Can Be My Silliest Best And Never Worry About Being Judged...Because You're My Better Half In The Truest Sense...And I Am Truly Blessed To Have You In My Life...When You're Around Me Everything Seems To Be So Magical, So Perfect...Thank You For Coming Into My Life Naina And Making It Worth Living...💙

Suno Na Sangemarmar Ki Yeh Minaarein Kuch Bhi Nahi Hai Aage Tumhare...!!!

Tears Were Rolling Down Continuosly From Her Cheeks...When She Looked Upwards And Found Sameer In A Hot Air Balloon, She Palmed Her Mouth In Shocked And Her Eyes Popped Out As Sameer Start Showering Rose Petals On Her...And He Was Shouting Loudly - Happy First Anniversary Naina...!!!

Aaj Se Dil Pe Mere
Raaj Tumhara Taj Tumhara...💛

And Naina Suddenly Remembered That Today Is Their Marriage Anniversary...They Have Completed One Year Of Being Together...She Smiled Warmly And Shout Loudly Looking Upwards - Happy Anniversary To You Too Hubby...

And Sameer Smiled Happily And Blew A Kiss To Naina...To Which She Immediately Catched In Her Palm And Place It On Her Heart...And She Also Gave A Flying Kiss To Sameer By Continuosly Smiling Looking At Him...And He Jumped In Joy...!!!

Suno Na Aasmaano Ke Yeh Sitaare..Kuch Bhi Nahi Hai Aage Tumhare...!!!

When After Some Time Sameer Come Down And Directly Sat On His Knee Infront Of Her By Forwarding A Red Rose And Smiling Warmly...Naina Was Super Duper Happy As Her Husband Made A Heroic Entry...She Was Feeling Special Very Special...She Have Reached On Cloud Nine...!!!

When Sameer Eyes Got Stuck On Her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When Sameer Eyes Got Stuck On Her...He Smiled Crazily As He Saw That She Is Wearing The Same Dress Which He Sent Her...He Was Feeling Like He Is Dreaming Something...He Looked Up At The Sky And Thank To God For Sending This Beautiful Creature of His...In His Life...While Naina's Eyes Were Also Stuck On Sameer As He Was Dressed In A Well-Fitted Three Piece Suit Making Him Look More Handsome And Hottt

While Naina's Eyes Were Also Stuck On Sameer As He Was Dressed In A Well-Fitted Three Piece Suit Making Him Look More Handsome And Hottt

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And Coming Back To The Reality They Both Smiled Blissfully Looking At Each Other...And Naina Happily Accepts His Rose By Blinking Her Eyes For Once...And Sameer Thanked Her For Accepting His Rose....💙

Tere Vaaste Zindagiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें