💖😚 Feelings 😚💖

Sameer Again Kissed Her Forehead Saying - ab to bas us pal ka intezaar hain naina jab hum dono...sachi mein mummy papa ban jayege...main apni princess ko apni haathon main lunga...uski choti choti ungliyon se khelunga...!!! 😍

Naina could easily feel the excitement in his eye...he is more excited and happy than her and seeing that an lone tear drop escaped from her eye...how simply he win her heart over and over again without doing anything special...!!!

Naina smilingly hugged him tightly replying so sweetly - princess ho ya prince mere liye to hamesha un sabse badhkar aap hoge...!!!

Sameer smiled softly and rubbing her back and then breaking the hug he gently traced his finger on her face...while having a constant smile on his lip...he placed his index finger on her chin and staring her intensely  He said - aur mere liye bhi hamesha tum hi sabse special rahogi...pyaar main apne baby se bhi karuga par tumse zyada nahin...💖

Naina blinked her eye and replied simply - mujhe pata hain...!!

They both stared each other lovingly when suddenly sameer said - bahut hogayi baat ab main jo bolne wala hoon woh suno...!!!

He made her sit down on the bed by holding her shoulder...and naina too didn't said anything and quietly sat while looking at him questioningly...!!!

Sameer folded his arms across his chest and uttered in a strict tone - meri paanch shaartein hain...!!

Pehli shart yeh hain ki ab se tum roz sirf aaram karogi...kitchen ka kaam room ki cleaning yeh sab strictly band...if u want I will hire someone to clean our bedroom par tum bilkul nahin karogi...!!!

Dusri shart yeh hain ki tum ab se sirf healthy foods khaogi like fruits juice khichidi etc etc...taki humara baby sabse zyada strong aur healthy ho...!!!

Teesri shart yeh hain ki ab se tum din raat bacho ke picture dekhogi dusra kuch nahin...unke upar books novel jo padhna hain woh padho...baki yeh sab tumhari woh sita maa ram lakhan ki ramayan padhna mat ab...!!!

Naina palmed her mouth by mumbling between her laugh - ram lakhan...ramayan...!!!

Sameer pouted cutely and angrily said - haan haan jo bhi ho tum hasna band karo samjhi...!!!

Naina bobbed her head like a obedient child and sameer continued saying - Chauthi shart yeh hain ki kal se roz raat ko tum mere saath walk pe aaogi...no tantrums allowed...use humare baby ki growth aur ache se hogi...!!!

And leaning to her ears he whispered huskily - aur last shart hain yeh hain ki ab se balki abhi se tumhe apne honewale bacho ke papa ko tumhe pyaar karne se bilkul nahin rokna hain...all day night sirf pyaar aur kuch nahin...!!!

And coming back to his position he raised his eyebrows asking - manzur hain...??

Naina smiled cutely after listening his all demand...she don't know why did god blessed her with so cute and best husband...day by day her love is increasing for him...his one smile could make her day...!!!

She got up from the bed and encircling her hands around his neck she replied positively - mujhe sari shartein manzur hain...aur khaas karke last wali...!!! ❤

Sameer gave his brightest smile to her to which she responded it by giving a quick peck on his lip...and the majnu side was already awaken inside him...he smiled mischievously and yanked her closer to him by saying naughtily - kissing my lip you did very wrong mrs.maheshwari...!!!

Naina nod and replied in same naughtiness - I know I did very wrong hubby ji and for that you can punish me by...!!! 😚

She stopped her sentence and stared him naughtily while sameer cringed his eyebrow and desperately asked by making patterns on her petite waist - by doing what...biwi ji??

Naina pulled him closer by his irony collar and answered him - by doing whatever you want to...!!

Sameer made a 'kya baat hain' face and without wasting a sec he placed his craving lips on her taking her in a long passionate kiss...and naina too joined him by kissing with equal passion and hunger...the kiss was much needed they both shared their happiness of becoming parents by kissing each other unstoppablely...!!!! 💏

Next day morning naina come out of her deep slumber because of sun rays which were falling down on her beautiful face through the thin curtains...she yawned first and then slowly opening her heavy eyelids she sat down on the bed...by stretching her arms lazily and then she roamed her hands around the bed trying to find her husband...but sensing him not there...she got panicked...she looked at the study table expecting an note written by him for her about his absence...but even the study table was also empty there was no chit...!!!

Seeing his smiling face every morning has become her daily routine...her heart was thumping badly sweat formed on her forehead she clutched the end of the bedsheet on her fist...and called his name for several times when suddenly God listened to her...and someone opened the door and naina quickly peeked at the door only to see sameer holding one melamine tray in which two cup was their filled with kesar wala doodh...!!!

Naina's eye gleamed in happiness seeing her hubby after a long time...she smiled brightly and took a relief sign..sameer come to her and carefully putting the tray on the side table he sat beside her by smiling fondly and caressing her face tenderly...!!! 🥰

Both wished each other a simple good morning...and sameer handover her the cup gesturing her to drink without showing any tantrums...and naina bobbed and took the cup in her tiny hands...before sipping the milk she asked with a suspicious look - aaj aap itni jaldi kaise uth gaye...?? woh bhi bina mere kahe...is everything is alright na...???

Sameer nodded his head answering of her question very flatly - everything is alright with me...bas aaj se roz subah main tumse pehle uthuga...aur yeh doodh banauga...!!!!!

Naina remained silent and sipping the milk...she made a horrible expression...her eyes got widen in surprise while her mouth left opened in a 0 shape...she stared him surprisingly where as sameer was busy in drinking his own milk...he sense her eye on him so he quickly looked at her...and asked through his expression that what happend...??

Naina comeback to her sense and again sipping the milk she asked in a surprised tone - yeh aapne banaya hain...??

Sameer roamed his eye around their bedroom and then replied with a irritating smile - yaha mere siwaye koi dikh raha hain...??

Naina nodded in no and then again asked in impatient voice - aapne kab sikha doodh banana...?? 😮

Sameer have expected this kind of reaction only from naina so he passed a witty smile to her and replied by praising himself - expert hain tumhara pati...!!! 😌

Naina was still not able to believe on him...because she very well know that sameer have never went to kitchen to cook anything nor he know how to boiled water...then how he come to know about how to make kesar wala doodh...?? Is he used to see her secretly while she was busy in making doodh for him....??? Or else he know cooking...Ufff KBC game was going on in her mind...!!!!

Sameer realised her doubtful eye on him so he plainly said with a cute smile - main tumhe secretly doodh banate hue nahi dekhta tha madam...aur na mujhe cooking aati hain woh to bas YouTube par recipe dekh kar bana diya...i know u make more tasty then me but it's ok itna kharab bhi nahin hain...!!!

When he added further in assuring manner - and don't worry me tumhari jagah nahi le raha...doodh to sirf tumhi banaogi but humara baby aane ke baad...until then tumhe - chef sameer ke hathon se bana hua hi doodh peena padega...!!!

Naina smiled at his assurance and blinked her eye in returned....!!!!

Tere Vaaste Zindagiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें