👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💓 Proud Parent 💓👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

With a heavy heart I want to announce that this Is the last chapter of tere vaaste zindagi...this story had been always so special for me...thank you so much to all of you for giving unconditional love, gonna miss this story badly :(

last chapter Is here...

On the midnight...around 3:00 Am
samaina were sleeping peacefully...when suddenly naina start feeling major pain inside her stomach...she got up in hotfoot and was sweating badly...she start shaking to sameer saying - sameer...utho

sameer stirred in his sleep and replied annoyingly - ab kya khana hai tumhe naina...!!!

naina hit his head saying difficultly - utho jaldi bahut dard ho raha hain...baby aanewala hai

sameer got up immediately at the mentioned of their baby...he looked at to naina in shocked and then seeing her shedding in tears...he called out everyone name by shouting - mummy papa...rohan...roshni...jaldi aao baby aanewala hain

naina said in low tone - sameer yaha thodi baby aayega please jaldi hospital chalo

sameer nodded and carefully making naina stand...he fetch the car keys and holding her from side...they headed out...while other family member stepped out of their bedroom while rubbing their eye....rohan said in his sleepy voice - kya hai bhai itni aadhi raat ko kyun uthaya hai 😪

sameer excitedly said - are naina ko dard ho raha hai bahut shayad se humara baby aanewala hai

and his excited voice made everyone come out of their slumber...and opening their eye quickly they all rushed to them...where naina was moaning in pain while holding her baby bump...vishakha uttered in hurry - tu yaha kya khada hai chal jaldi naina ko leke hospital jaa hum log dusri car se aate hain...!!!

sameer nodded in agreement and then heading out...he made naina sat inside the car and waking up the driver who was sleeping like a kumbkaran...he instructed to reached urgently at city hospital...and the driver bobbed his head as he could see how painful it will for naina to bear the pain...he start driving...!!!

in the road journey...it was unbearable pain for naina...she rested her head on his shoulder while crying continuously...and caressing her belly...while sameer couldn't see his girl crying like this...in past two year she never cried so much...never survive with so much pain...he and his whole family have always treated her like a princess, always fulffiled her all dream and wishes...!!!! 😍

kissing her forehead softly for umpteenth time...only he could able to do was to assure her that nothing will happen to her...he is there...he will not let her happen anything, and his assurance somehow relief her pain little...!!

after 30 minutes...they reached to hospital...and rushing inside in so hurry...he hired the best doctor for his precious doll...the doctor went inside the operation theatre...and closed the door and sameer just stood their by continuously glancing at the red bulb...while in meantime their family also come there...and prayed for the safety of naina and the baby...!!!

the whole night went in waiting for the good news...everyone was getting restless now...no one slept that night, all were awaking and just pacing here to there...in the morning rohan asked to sameer to drink or eat something...but he instantly denied him saying that he won't anything until he don't see his naina safe...and everyone understood his love and restlessness so no one forced to him and just kept praying...!!!

when sameer started walking mindlessly only thinking about naina...he cannot survive without her, not even without their unborn child...when he see ganpati ji idol placed on the marble plywood...he knelt down and joint his both hand and begged by saying - ganpati ji aap to vighnaharta hain na...to please yeah vighna door kijiye na...meri naina aur mere bache ko kuch nahin hona chahiye, main unke bina nahin jee sakta...woh dono ne hi to mujhe jeena sikhaya hai...aur naina ne mujhe bhagwan pe bharosa karna sikhaya hain...mere liye na sahi kam se kam uske liye hi please meri naina ko kuch mat hone dijiye ga mein aapke aage haath jod tha hoon....!!!!

and he began to cry like a kid...he is really very strong and brave person but when it comes to naina he become weak...feeble...she is his strength the relief of his all pain...his mightiness...his substantiality...his will power...overall she is his need...without her he will be like a dead person...!!!

he felt something soft on his head...and when he lifted his eye he saw that ganesh ji has blessed him by showering marigold flower on his head and little bit on his nose...he stood up steadily and giving a graceful smile...he uttered - thank you 😘

he walked back where everyone was waiting for him...they find some flower resting on his face...before they could ask anything...doctor come out of the operation theatre...and stared them all in sadness, everyone become panicked...scared...!!!!

sameer asked urgently while fumbling on his own words - doctor kya hua...nnn...naina...thik hai na...uuu...use...kkk...kuch...hua to nahin na...!!!

the sweat was visible on his whole face...the lady doctor looked at everyone and then joyfully said - congratulations mr.maheshwari aap papa ban gaye, twins hue hain ladka aur ladki...!!!

and when she mentioned that they're blessed with twins...sameer's happiness has no boundaries...he cried in bliss...there is no such a thing that can make a person more happy than becoming a parent of two children...!!!

he hugged tightly to everyone and they all patted his back by congratulating him...the lady doctor seem to be so happy seeing their happiness...she never seen in her life someone getting so happy like a mad...!!!

sameer wiped away his tears and asked - kya main naina se mil sakta hoon...??

doctor nodded in yes and said - ji zarur par zyada shor mat kariye ga...!!

everyone bobbed their head and the doctor left from there...preeti wanted to go first to meet naina...but then realising it that first sameer should go to see his wife his baby...so she chuckled her idea and told him to go and have some quality time with his family...and sameer thanked her for being so understanding...and went inside the room...!!!

inside...naina was adoring their cute little baby...by caressing their forehead very fondly...tears were rolling down continuously from her eye...she was smiling crazily and kissing their forehead...she just stared them in love...when sameer entered and seeing him...!!!

sssss...ssameer...hhhh...hum...mummy...papa...bbb...ban gaye...!!!

she anyhow spoke broken word and hugged him tightly...and he started crying again...he was so so so happy that he didn't have words to describe his happiness...sameer gently broke the hug and kissed her forehead softly and wiped the tears so gently as like she is a glass doll...!!!

one of the greatest tittle in the world is 'parent' and of the biggest blessing in the world is to have your own children who called you 'maa - paa'...!!!

thank you for giving the best gift of my life...!!! ❤
he said and kissed her cheek lovingly and she closed her eye to soak in the happiness...her hand went to her stomach from where she delivered their baby...!!!

sameer quickly carried their baby In his hand and kissing their face non stop...he uttered tearfully - mere bache...!!!

he turned to naina and showed their baby face and she just smiled sweetly and 
canoodle them tenderly...they was so lost in the moment that they didn't realise that everyone was present their in the room now...preeti cleared her throat to gain their attention and samaina blushed realising that they witnessed everything...!!!

woh...hum...hum...bas...!!!

naina stammered badly as her face all flushed and red because of embarrassment...!!!

preeti rushed to her and pulling her cheek she said - meri behen bahut bahut badhai ho...tu mummy ban gayi

and rohan added further while staring at sameer - aur mera bhai papa...!!!

naina sameer both blushed cutely and gave a broad smile....!!!! ❤

rama asked while looking to samaina - bacho ke naam decide kiye hain...?

samaina glance each other with a never ending smile...and then holding their munchkin In their protective arm they announced In bliss - haan ladki ka naam hoga - ashira aur ladke ka naam hoga - rameer...!!!

and everyone made a Impressive face after hearing such a beautiful name...❤

With this their journey got ended :) wish you all have enjoyed the whole story...!!

🎉 आपने Tere Vaaste Zindagi को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Tere Vaaste Zindagiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें