💝Three💝

~~Time Skip~~

Jungkook was leaning against the wall, opposite to the Economics lecture hall while waiting for Seokjin, Namjoon, and Yoongi to end their lesson. Hoseok and Taehyung were beside them eating each other's faces. Jungkook is back hugging Jimin, with his head buried in the crook of his baby's neck and whispers, "Baby wanna sleepover at my place?" Jimin was drawing on Jungkook's palm and turns his head sideways towards Jungkook when he heard him,

"Tonight?"

"Yupp"

"But my clothes?? My stuff?"

"Hmm... Why don't we buy new ones and keep them at my place?"

"But clothes"

"You can use mine"

Jimin blushes and giggles, "okay"

Seokjin and Namjoon walked out, followed by a grumpy Yoongi, "That old hag never stops"

"You weren't even listening" Seokjin argues,

"She spends half of the time telling stories instead of focusing on the topic" 

"She was explaining the definitions with easier examples so students will understand"

"It sounded like she was explaining to 10-year-olds, how dumb can they be" Yoongi grumbles as he wanders towards Hoseok and Taehyung. Taehyung pulls Yoongi towards him and nuzzles into him. Hoseok kiss Yoongi lips. 

"What's wrong Hyung?" Jimin giggles,

"Yoongi is being grumpy as usual" Namjoon clarifies,

"He is being unreasonable" Seokjin added,

"How am I being unreasonable. We are in a university, not elementary school"

"Alright! Let's go to the mall and then Jungkook's house?" Jimin changed the topic,

"Okay"

They head to the mall and bought toiletries and food. They head to Jungkook's house and played games. Jimin changed into Jungkook's comfy clothes, a white shirt, and black basketball shorts as he plans to reuse the black jeans tomorrow with Jungkook's shirt. Jungkook, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi live in the same apartment complex on the top floor side by side, their's being closer to the university. Seokjin, Taehyung, and Jimin live in a different apartment complex, 20 minutes away. They pass their time watching movies and chattering. The guys left the apartment after having dinner.

"Baby, you wanna shower first?"

Jungkook asks him as he was clearing the dishes.

"Okay"

"Just take whatever you like from my closet"

"Okay~"

Jimin wore a huge white shirt that goes until his thighs and boxes that Jungkook never wore after showering. He was drying his hair with a towel as he walks out of the bathroom. At the same time, Jungkook walks into the bedroom from the kitchen and stares at Jimin, he was looking extremely cute yet hot, Jungkook wants to jump him but he controls himself.

"Kookieee~ I'm done"

"Okay, I'll go and shower"

Jimin heads to the dressing table and does his night skin routine before blow-drying his hair. Fortunately, they use the same skincare line. Jungkook takes a cold shower and comes out wearing basketball shorts and shirtless, water droplets were dripping as he uses the towel to dry his hair. Jimin gasp and eyes widen, he was getting hard. Jungkook looks up and their eyes met, Jungkook's stare made Jimin shiver and the latter pace to the door to make his escape. Jungkook catches Jimin's arm and tugs him, Jimin back hits Jungkook's wet chest, making him breathless, Jungkook whispers near his ear in a low husky voice, "Where do you think you are going baby?" and sucks his earlobe, Jimin gasp as his knees gave way. Luckily, Jungkook had a tight grip on his sweetheart's waist, holding him still as he continues sucking and licking his earlobe. Jimin was moaning and whining, "Kooookie~" he was getting hotter and slick was beginning to form.

"Koookie nooo~"

"I won't"

Jungkook replies as he kisses and bites Jimin's neck, licking after to soothe the bite. He attacks his neck, collarbone, and shoulder, forming hickeys while slowly sliding his hand down and into his boxes to jerks him off while thrusting his hips forward, dry humping him. Jimin throws his head back against Jungkook shoulder and moans loudly, "Jungkoook~". Jimin turns around and jumps on Jungkook and Jungkook grabs his thighs. Jimin attacks Jungkook lips, kissing him hard, while wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, pulling him closer as he moans into the kiss. Jungkook walks back until his legs hit the bed and he sits, with Jimin straddling him. Jimin interlocks his fingers between Jungkook hair and began bouncing, increasing his pace and friction. Jungkook goes faster and faster until both of them... Jimin throws his head back and moans Jungkook's name and Jungkook latches onto Jimin neck. After they caught they breathe, they look at one another and started laughing as they lean forward and kiss softly, full of love. Jimin pulls back and caresses Jungkook cheek, "I love you" as he giggles,

"I love you too baby"

"We have to shower again"

"Yup, we have to"

Jimin buries his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck as he whispers, "with me"

Jungkook understood what Jimin meant, he got up while holding Jimin against him and walk into the bathroom. They shower while stealing kisses from one another and went to bed.

~~ The next morning ~~

Jimin wakes up by his alarm and shakes Jungkook, "Kookie, wake up", kisses him before showering. Jimin gets out, wears his black jeans and one of Jungkook black hoodie, he does his skincare, blow-dry his hair, applies lip balm and walks out towards the bed. Jungkook was sleeping so he came up with a plan. Plan 1, kiss and wake him up. Jimin kisses Jungkook lips, cheeks, forehead and neck but no response, he was still sleeping. So Plan 2, whine and wake him up. Jimin shakes him and whines, "Kookie wake up!", "Koookieee", Jungkook still doesn't wake up. So Plan 3, the final plan which he knows Jungkook will definitely wake up. Jimin stands with his arms cross, "Kookie wake up" "Kookie if you don't wake up, who is going to walk me to school? Should I go alone? OR~ Should I ask Dae Hyun to walk with me caus-" Before Jimin finish he sentence, Jungkook jumps out of bed with his eyes wide," NO I am walking you to school not him" Jimin giggles at Jungkook reaction and caress his cheeks, "I know baby, I was just joking to wake you up. Go shower and come out, I'm making breakfast" Jimin tiptoe and kiss Jungkook before walking out.

They ate and walk to school, had their separate classes, lectures before gathering for lunch.

"Wow, you reek of Jungkook" Taehyung comments teasingly,

"Like you don't reek of Yoongi and Hoseok Hyung every time you spent the night with them" Jimin retorts,

"You have a hickey..." Taehyung stares and gasps," You- You both-"

"We didn't, a hickey doesn't mean it happens"

"Taetae, don't you think Jimin will be limping if anything happened" Hoseok comments,

"True True"

They ate while talking and went to their afternoon classes. 

~~TO BE CONTINUED~~

PS: Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it. I apologize if the smut part is bad >< Do comment and like 👋🌚💕