AUTHOR

HI !!!  OKAY !!! This is gonna be random and is not an update. I just wanna share with you guys why I haven't been updating. But firstly! I wanna thank all of you for reading it! 10K+ reads and votes, I can't believe so many reads. It's unbelievable and I'm really thankful. It means a lot to me. 

Secondly, I know I have been missing for 2 1/2 months and am really sorry for not updating. I have been struggling with social anxiety, stress and depression, and studying at university doesn't make it better. I do get thoughts of why I'm still here or what I am doing with life, I am just a burden but I push them back when I think about my parents cause even though I don't love myself, I know my parents love me so much and they might not be able to take it if anything happens BUT is that enough? living because my parents love me and they mean the world to me when I have no goal, no aim in life?

BUT 

I am feeling a bit better :) and waking up every morning to see Wattpad notifications makes me smile, makes me really happy and gives me a sense of achievement XD It means a lot. BTS songs and motivation quotes help me as well. 

SO

I started writing the next chapter, it's not easy when you have writers-block as well but I'm writing bit by bit. Hopefully, I'll update soon, Thank you so much guys and I'm sorry once again :)

AND 

Everyone, please take care of yourself and be safe :) Drink plenty of water, eat fruits and vegs, go to the doctor if sick and continue streaming BTS XD 

BYE BYE ~~~~~ I'll BE BACK