💝FOURTEEN💝

After months of hectic schedules and adapting to a new environment, Jungkook finally had the time to meet Jimin. Jungkook has been planning to propose to Jimin for months with the first step being surprising him at his workplace when his work shift ends.

Jungkook parks his car and gets out. He walks into the dance academy with his hands in his pocket, black formal suit, looking all hot and sexy as he searches for his mochi but met Hoseok,

"Hyung!"

"OH!! Jungkook-ah! How have you been!? Wah! Look at you now!" Hoseok exclaimed glad to see Jungkook,

"I'm good Hyung, Jiminie birthday is coming soon, we can celebrate it together and hang out with the rest"

"That's a good idea, how's your mission-proposal going?" Hoseok asks. Jungkook has been discussing mission-proposal with the Hyung's.

"Everything is set, just hope he says yes"

"He will definitely say yes, he has been waiting for this day since day 1" Hoseok reassured him,

"Thanks Hyung. By the way, where is Jiminie?"

"Oh, he's in studio 5, go straight and turn left"

"Okay, thanks Hyung"

"No problem, Bye. See you around" Hoseok waves back and walks off.

"Bye Hyung" Jungkook waves him goodbye and walks towards studio 5 with a grin, excited to see his baby after a year.

Upon reaching studio 5, students were coming out which meant class has ended and Jimin is free, he walks in and saw Jimin laughing with an Alpha. Jimin was talking with Alpha Min-Jae, who is an instructor, and joined the Academy before Jimin did. Alpha Min-Jae had eyes on Jimin from day one and assumed he was single. He stops at the door, keeping very quiet and hope Jimin doesn't smell him as he hears the Alpha confess and wants Jimin to handle it,

"Erm... Jiminie"

"Yes," Jimin replies with a smile,

"I like you, Jiminie. Will you go out on a date with me?"

"Oh! Erm..." Jimin was surprised, he pauses and thinks of a nice way to reject him,

"I like you from the minute I saw you. I'm serious about you and will take good care of you, Jiminie" Min Jae insists,

"Erm... Min Jae-ssi, thank you for your confession but I can't"

"Why? Is it me or do you need time?"

"No. it's not you. I have a boyfriend"

"A boyfriend, but I don't see anyone fetching you and you don't smell like an Alpha. Don't lie when you can just tell me you are not interested or if it's time that you need I can give you a week to think"

Jimin was taken aback, "Wha?! WHA!? Min Jae-ssi, that's very rude of you and I'm not lying, I have a boyfriend of 3 years. We graduated and got busy with our work lives, that's why we don't have time to spend with each other but we love each other and just because my boyfriend doesn't scent me regularly or he doesn't come over, doesn't mean I don't have a boyfriend, please clarify before assuming" Jimin rudely replies as he rolls his eyes feeling pissed.

Jungkook grins proudly at his baby's reply, he tiptoed and snake his arms around Jimin waist, Jimin jumps in surprise as it has been a year since anyone did that, he moves forward and turns around to see who did that. Jimin was going to tell whoever did that off but got the shock of his life when he smells and saw his Kookie, his alpha standing in front of him, giving his bunny smile, he couldn't help but tears roll down his eyes.

"OMG!! OMG!! KOOKIEE! KOOKIE!! YOU ARE HERE!!" Jimin screams in excitement and delight. He jumps on Jungkook and hugs him tightly like a koala, Jungkook holds his baby safely and buries his face in the crook of Jimin neck as Jimin did the same.

"OMG!!! KOOKIE!! It is you! You are here. You are really in front of me. I'm not dreaming right?" Jimin cries as questions his boyfriend in disbelieve.

"Baby I'm here, you are not dreaming. You are hugging me like a koala right in front of your co-worker" Jungkook chuckles as he replies,

Min Jae awkwardly apologizes for being mean and walks out quietly, realizing Jimin wasn't lying about having a boyfriend. Jungkook stands there peacefully, carrying Jimin and enjoying his touch. After a year, they finally get to touch and feel each other, it is an emotional moment and they need time. After a while, Jimin calms down, pulls back, caress Jungkook cheeks and kisses him, pouring all his love and passion, "I missed you so much Kookie" he whispers,

"I missed you more baby"

Jimin couldn't stop crying as he was overwhelmed with joy and happiness.

"Baby, don't cry"

"I-I-I'm-I'm happy... You are he-here, in front of me. Kookie, I love you so much"

"I love you too baby, so so much" Jungkook kisses Jimin passionately and hugs him tightly, "Let's spend the weekend together" Jungkook mentions since it is a Friday after pulling away, "Don't you have work tomorrow?" Jimin asks while tilting his head to the side cutely,

"Nope, My dad and Hyung gave me the weekend off and told me from on now, I will be working 5 days a week and prioritizing you first as I have proved myself to them" Jungkook scrunches his nose and grins, 

"I'm so proud of you, Kookie! My Kookie, my baby, you did it! But they know about me!??"

"Of course, baby I told them about you and they can't wait to meet you"

"Kookie..." Jimin hesitates 

"Why? I shouldn't have?~" Jungkook pouting sadly,

"Noooo... I told my parents about you too and they can't wait to meet you too" Jimin replies softly as he blushes and tilt his head down, Jungkook was still carrying him. He uses one arm to carry Jimin and the other to tilt Jimin head up, caressing his cheeks and kissing his lips, "so cute" this made Jimin blush harder, he whines and buries he face in the crook of Jungkook neck, making the latter chuckle.

"But-" Jungkook continues for Jimin,

"I didn't know they would agree to our relationship"

"Baby, my parents aren't homophobes and they aren't going to force me into an arrange marriage"

"I was so worried," Jimin says softly,

"aww baby" Jungkook kisses his lips and smiles at him, Jimin buries his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck and tighten his grip.

"I missed you" Jimin cutely whines,

Jungkook chuckles and grabs his baby's bag and walks out of the studio while carrying Jimin. Jimin didn't want to let go, he fears if he lets go Jungkook will disappear, which is not true but he still doesn't want to. On the way out, co-workers were looking at Jimin weirdly as this is the first time Jimin is with an Alpha. 

They met Hoseok along the corridor, the latter laughs and takes a picture to send to the group. When he heard what people were whispering, he yells, "WAH! Finally! Jimin and Jungkook got to meet each other after a year of being apart"

"Hyung, you make it sound like we were on a break. We were just busy with our work lives but were still together and are still together" Jungkook clarifies, {who gets the joke?}

Hoseok smiles as he expected such a reaction from Jungkook, this way everyone will know Jimin is taken and no unwanted or false rumors of Jimin spreads. Everyone knew Hoseok was in a relationship as Taehyung would randomly drop by for lunch or dinner and cling onto Hoseok. During their off days, Hoseok and Taehyung would visit Yoongi in his studio or go home as the 2 alphas still live together while Taehyung lives with Jimin. Namjoon and Seokjin moved in together and mated a few months ago. 

~~TO BE CONTINUED~~

Thank you for reading 💜🥰🌚