💝SIXTEEN💝

HEY YO!! Thank you for waiting~ 😁! I'm back with a new chapter~ it's kinda long

There is a bit of smut in this chapter~ Not much just a bit~ 😘

SO sit back and enjoy~ 😘!

PS: I just realize the conversation format changed after I published the story so I edited the format, everything else is the same

After breakfast, the couple spends their afternoon Binge-watching movies/dramas and cuddling in their bedroom as it is more comfortable than the sofa and ordered takeout for lunch. Jimin birthday was in two weeks and Jungkook decided to give him a surprise proposal as a present. He had everything planned and ready, from the proposal ring to the customized cake and décor. Jimin was aware of a birthday party but had no idea of the surprise waiting for him. One might wonder how Jungkook succeeded in getting Jimin's finger measurement for the ring. The process was complicated as Taehyung had to secretly steal one of Jimin's favorite ring from his room and give it to Jungkook while pretending he had no idea where the ring is every time Jimin asks.

~~Start of Flashback [8 weeks before Jimin birthday 🎂]~~

Jungkook had been thinking about proposing to Jimin for months and decided to execute his plan by asking Jimin's family for blessings with his family. On a weekend, without Jimin knowledge, Jungkook visited Jimin's family with his whole family. They arrived at the Park House and were greeted by Mdm Park.

"Welcome welcome, Please come in" Mdm Park greeted,

"This is a small gift on our behalf" Mdm Jeon replied,

"Oh, you didn't have to. Thank you so much" Mdm Park smiled,

Mdm Park walked in and lead the Jeon family to the living room where Mr Park was sitting.

"Afternoon Mr Jeon" Mr Park got up and shook his hand,

"Afternoon Mr Park"

"Please have a seat" Mr Park replied,

"I get some snacks and drinks" Mdm Park smiled and head to the kitchen, she yelled for JiHyun, Jimin's younger brother to come down and sit.

"What brings you all here?" Mr Park begins the conversation,

"As everyone knows, our kids are in a relationship and Jungkook wishes to take the next step. Jungkook, if you please"

"Thanks, Dad. Mr Park, I wish you marry Park Jimin and hope to have your blessing"

"Why?" Mr Park tests Jungkook,

"Jimin is everything I wished for, he is perfect, cute, funny, loving, smart, talented, sweet, sex-..."

"Jungkook..." JunHyun interrupted him, Mdm Park walked in with food with JinHyun following behind. She was smiling at how cute Jungkook was,

"Erm... Sorry, I will always keep him happy. I know every relationship have their ups and downs and in this 1 year we only saw each other through facetime, it was difficult to balance both relationship and work but my love and trust for Jimin never reduce"

Mr Park smiled at Jungkook response and nod his head, "Ok, I have wanted someone who would love and respect my son and I have heard a lot about you from Jimin-" Mr Park looked over at his wife and the latter nodded her head in agreement before continuing, "You have our blessings, we are very happy for the both of you"

"Thank you so much, Mr and Mdm Park" Jungkook got up and gave them a 90-degree bow to show appreciation and respect,

"Oh-mo, please sit down and please call us Uncle and Aunty, we are going to be family now"