Chapter 1, The Party...

"I trusted you and you were sleeping with him?!" Sakura snapped.
"Don't say that, please, Sakura, you know that is not true" I begged her, "you have to listen to me!"
"You are such a liar, Hinata! You're so full of shit!" Sakura shouted and slammed me against the wall. "I hate you!" she yelled at me and rushed out from the girls' bathroom leaving me behind.
"Sakura..." I mumbled, sliding down the bathroom wall all the way down to the ground. I hugged my knees sobbing.

But things weren't always like this... I used to be a normal teenage girl, with hopes and dreams. I honestly believed that life is beautiful and is worth living. But, now I've realized that life is just unfair.

1 YEAR AGO

It was a beautiful spring day. On my way to the kitchen I saw my little sister, Hanabi making some easy breakfast. She was just boiling some eggs and fried bacon. My father was at the table sipping his morning coffee and reading the newspaper. He was always serious and cold towards me and I never understood why. After my mother died he just shut down. I never seemed to make him proud even though I had the best grades in school, not to mention that I always kept the house clean and I cooked when he was at work. Somehow, he was stricter with me than with my sister, but in time, I learned to accept him the way he was. In the end, he was my father and my mother taught me to respect him.

"Good morning" I said while I kissed my sister's forehead. "Hm, smells good"
"Good morning! The eggs are almost boiled and we can eat together!" she said on her enthusiastic tone.
"Oh, I would love to Hanabi, but Naruto is waiting for me outside. I will skip it today"

Hanabi's face changed and I heard my father closing his newspaper and continuing with his stern voice. "Hinata. Your sister wanted to surprise you this morning and you are just going to ignore her?"
"It's okay father" Hanabi continued wanting to calm him down, "I don't mind. We can eat together tomorrow."

"Your sister must to learn to be more grateful, Hanabi." He replied sternly.

He's wasn't the one to talk. He never acknowledged my efforts in school or in life. Even if I was only 16, I was responsible and mature. He wouldn't say "please" or "thank you" or show me any kind of gratitude. But he was my father and I didn't want to argue with him, nor disrespect him. I don't even have the courage to go against his word. So, I went outside and let Naruto know.

"I'm sorry, Naruto-kun, you can go without me today. I will catch you up at school"
"How so??"
"My sister cooked breakfast today and she would be happy if we eat together, hehe"
"Oooh, I see! Well, I see you at school Hina-chan!" Naruto gave me a quick kiss and left for school. I returned at the table and had breakfast with my family.

::

At school, Naruto was outside talking with Shikamaru. There were few more minutes before the school bell rang, so I went to say hi.