Chapter 2, Woman...

"What should I do

"What should I do..." I asked myself unsure. I was happy that she made him notice her but that scene wasn't right. I didn't want her to make something stupid so I interrupted them.

"Sakura!" I shouted her name.

They both stopped kissing and looked at me like I was some kind of ghost. Sasuke's face was exactly like the last time I interrupted him. Annoyed. Sakura got up and made her way towards me adjusting her dress, and whispered with an irritated voice.

"Hinata, what are you doing?! Can't you see I am with Sasuke??"
"Sakura, you are drunk and I don't want him to take advantage of you!"
"You kidding me?! Relax, it's just kissing. Kissing do no harm."
"That wasn't just kissing, Sakura. You must be careful with that guy"
"I'm not stupid, ok? Look, Hinata..." she grabbed my hands, "Thank you for worrying about me but I will take care of myself, ok? Relax. You and Naruto can go without me, Sasuke will take me home."
"You sure...?"
"Yes!" She hugged me and went back. I glanced Sasuke. He wasn't happy to see me and I could understand why. The feeling was mutual anyway.

I returned to Naruto and we decided to go home.

"You are coming to my place, right?" Naruto asked me nicely.
"Okay, but I can't stay long."
"Just one movie?"
"Yes!"
"Haha, okay" He kissed me.

After the movie started, it didn't pass few minutes and Naruto began to slowly kiss my neck until he reached for my lips. He tasted like beer, but I didn't mind. We made out so passionately that things began to heat up. He laid me down on the couch and continued kissing me with such an appetite that I thought he would devour me. His hand moved under my shirt making me wince. He was wanting me really bad. He moved his hand down to my intimate zone. I began to feel anxious.
"N-Naruto-kun... This is a bit ... too much"
"Shh..." he interrupted me and continued kissing me with desire to go further. I really loved him, but I was still a virgin and I wasn't ready.

"Naruto, stop it!" I pushed him away. "I'm not ready!" I snapped.
"What? Why?" He was confused and also annoyed by my reaction. "Hinata, we are together for almost 1 year now! I want you so bad!"
"Naruto, we've talked about this. And you drank a little too much tonight. You should go to sleep..."

I stood up, grabbed my jacked and headed to the door.

"I will see you tomorrow..."
"Yeah... Okay... Look, I'm sorry. Call me when you get home."

I was sorry for Naruto, but I had my principles. If I'm not ready I'm not doing it. I was still young and having sex was scaring me. My father never talked to me about this, only my mother when I was little. The rest I found out from girls who did it and from books.

::

It was 1:30 AM when I arrived home but something was strange. There was a car in front of our house, and the light in the living room was on. It was unusual for my father to be awake at that time. I went inside and I had the surprise to hear a woman's laughter coming from the living room. I also heard my father's voice. It was strange... I went in the living room and the picture I saw that night was something that I missed. I saw my father smiling, laughing actually, with a woman in our living room. They had two bottles of wine on the table, obviously one was empty. They've been drinking together. 

"Hello..." I said timidly. The moment my father saw me, his expression changed.

"Hinata? What are you doing at this late hour? I told you at 12:00 to be home." He had that strict voice again.

"Oh, Hiashi! She is young. Kids now days are different from how we were, they like to go out and have fun! They sometimes forget about time" She stood up and came toward me stretching her hand. "Hi, I'm Ena Kimura. You must be Hinata, right?"
"Yes..."
"Nice to meet you, dear! I already met your sister and I was looking forward meeting you too"

We shook hands. She looked like a fine woman, about 40. An elegant woman with long black hair, big blue eyes with natural long lashes. She wore glasses. She must be some business woman, I could tell by her posture. A beautiful figure. At least... that's what I thought.

At that time, I asked myself why was she there? With my father? At that late hour?

I wished them good night and I went to my room. That night my mind wondered. "Who could this woman be that was able to make my father laugh?" I asked myself.

I send Sakura a text to let me know when she gets home, and I told Naruto that I'll go to sleep. It was a long day. 

To be continued...